Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

10 hours ago, Ho Lam Kerman said:

My Command Module in orbit of the Mun, with Kerbol and Kerbin in the background.

EDIT: I can't seem to insert the image. I will insert when I figure out how to.

Put your image on a hosting site like imgur (but not Photobucket) then get its share link (anything that ends in .jpg or .png), copy it and paste it into the forum.

And now, a base segment with wheels and a seat, and more base parts inside it. OmRpCv4.jpg

On 5/5/2018 at 3:56 AM, Ho Lam Kerman said:

My Command Module in orbit of the Mun, with Kerbol and Kerbin in the background.

EDIT: I can't seem to insert the image. I will insert when I figure out how to.

Welcome to the forums!!!

Like what @JadeOfMaar said, post the image on a site like Imgur and then copy and paste the direct link. It should automatically appear in your post. :D

Edited by RealKerbal3x

19 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Put your image on a hosting site like imgur (but not Photobucket) then get its share link (anything that ends in .jpg or .png), copy it and paste it into the forum.

12 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

Like what @JadeOfMaar said, post the image on a site like Imgur and then copy and paste the direct link. It should automatically appear in your post. :D

Thanks. I managed to do it. ;)

I use OPM, DOE and a bunch of others I forgot. No MJ or anything like that. No EVE or Planetshine. 

Sometimes you don't need to go far from home to take great shots.

EDIT: Just got MJ. I’ll probably be using it only for orbiting Kerbin, because it’s tedious.

Edited by Ho Lam Kerman

2 hours ago, Ho Lam Kerman said:

I use OPM, DOE and a bunch of others I forgot. No MJ or anything like that. No EVE or Planetshine. 

Sometimes you don't need to go far from home to take great shots.

I think OPM and EVE are on my dream mod list at the moment. Unfortunately my laptop probably couldn't handle them....... *cough* 4GB RAM *cough cough*

On 5/6/2018 at 4:33 AM, RealKerbal3x said:

I think OPM and EVE are on my dream mod list at the moment. Unfortunately my laptop probably couldn't handle them....... *cough* 4GB RAM *cough cough*

I have an HP Pavillion g6 that has 4GB RAM and I run Scatterer and SVE high textures. The game does lag and take a long and I mean long time to load but that might be for all the other mods I got and the game runs fine, sure it lags and has big lag moments but I've gone to and landed on other bodies in the stock game without MJ fine.

But I know how you feel with the OPM, that is one mod I want to use, that or the before Kerbin mod which sadly my PC would not be able to use.

On 5/6/2018 at 3:29 PM, Ho Lam Kerman said:

I actually like the stock textures more than EVE. It’s more... kerbal.

Yeah, kind of. The stock textures are OK but could be improved I think. For example, I think Squad should add clouds but make them togglable in the settings. But instead of super-realistic, they should be kind of 'Kerbal' like you said, to fit the game.

17 hours ago, Pudgemountain said:

I have an HP Pavillion g6 that has 4GB RAM and I run Scatterer and SVE high textures. The game does lag and take a long and I mean long time to load but that might be for all the other mods I got and the game runs fine, sure it lags and has big lag moments but I've gone to and landed on other bodies in the stock game without MJ fine.

But I know how you feel with the OPM, that is one mod I want to use, that or the before Kerbin mod which sadly my PC would not be able to use.

The closest I can get to EVE is probably the Para-Sci atmosphere pack. It basically adds some very lightweight clouds (not volumetric, unfortunately, as those make the game very laggy for me) and other small visual enhancements. I tried EVE before but I was getting 3 fps and there were tons of red 'NullReferenceExceptions' in the log.

And yeah, I really, really want OPM, but it would probably crash the game immediately :(;.; 

This is from an unmanned Apollo 9 like mission for a Atomic lander and so far it functions well in a Vacuum and these fuel tanks made by USI really work well with using not much fuel in orbit, next step is a unmanned Apollo 10 like mission, then a unmanned landing and finally a manned Mun landing, if this works well then this lander could be used for other bodies like Ike or any of the Joolian Moons minus Laythe and possibly even Eeelo and Moho.

20180509131628 1 by Pudgemountain

Edited by Pudgemountain

My Shuttle C mk2:

ff7cNq8.png

mk1? Lets just say....it was less glorious.... :D

This even has a fully recoverable engine pod!

6d3DpPu.png

ihwXkFr.png

The engine pod landed on Kerbin (Fell very short of KSC).

This could be you, STS ... but they didn't let you!! :(

Ready for more of my screenshots?

Here's a similar one, this time in the Duna system. By the way I finally managed to get my kerbals to Duna! :-)

(Ike is in the background but is harder to spot since it has no atmosphere.)

It's basically the same Command Module, but this one has an extra fuel tank clipped into the first one.

zHxEahg.png

I'm gonna leave the Duna system once we get a window. I still have about 2000 m/s of ∆v in that thing.

On 5/10/2018 at 11:58 AM, Sorabh said:

My Shuttle C mk2:

ff7cNq8.png

mk1? Lets just say....it was less glorious.... :D

6d3DpPu.png

ihwXkFr.png

The engine pod landed on Kerbin (Fell very short of KSC).

This could be you, STS ... but they didn't let you!! :(

Why is the thing launching from the Runway?

Edited by Ho Lam Kerman

24 minutes ago, Ho Lam Kerman said:

Why is the thing launching from the Runway?

Excuse:To test the thermophysical properties of the Runway, of course! :D No seriously, that test was long overdue..

Reason: I was just feeling lazy. I didn't want to switch to VAB, that's it!

Edited by Sorabh

On 5/9/2018 at 8:58 PM, Sorabh said:

6d3DpPu.png

ihwXkFr.png

I really like that recoverable engine pod, though I'm not sure where I would use it... I just SSTO everything.  I am starting design work on a xenon drive, roughly 50 Kerbal, Joolian station, so I may use these pods to give it a kick out of LKO.

2 hours ago, HalcyonSon said:

I really like that recoverable engine pod, though I'm not sure where I would use it

I was just trying to replicate Shuttle C, to see if it was a feasible launcher. I can't make SSTOs with 30 tons payloads yet, so this is the next best thing I got! :)

C`mon you arent going to say this image is cool:

rALWHYQ.png

the pika infinity escaping from the flaming Kaurora.Over planet 4546B.In the background you can se Ole`um with all its moons.I have to say that this photo was considerably easy to get,Just get the 2 craft neraby use the WACK-a-KERBAL destroy one of the craft and get the other craft engines running and there you have an amezing screenshot!

bDia9sp.png

Karbonite makes life easier by several degrees. The craft shown above allows me to take atmospheric readings (Both low and high) from ALL biomes of SARNUS! And any other OPM planets! And Jool!

Power and propulsion depend solely on Karbonite. I get down to about 250 km (to get low atmospheric readings) and then I fire up the Karbonite engnines while pointing prograde and 10-15 degrees upward until I get an apoapsis of 2000 km.

But what about the propellant?? Well, the Karbonite collector keeps my tanks full in the ascent phase, and I have about 1700 m/s left to change inclination at the apoapsis, and then dive right in!

The downside: Descent is slow, lots of patience needed!!