Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Dunebuggy.png

It was all perfect, except the front wheel broke upon landing.

On the transfer to duna, I almost missed the window, and had to improvise (without mechjeb, mind you!). But I with only a little fuel left I managed to get this thing into the atmosphere and pop the parachutes.

Turns out, the atmosphere is thinner on duna, so I touched down at 12 m/s and broke a wheel.

Still, first duna voyage. Sweet.

how u make the picture moving?

He used the technics from Harry Potter. Pretty neat.

My new station :) It also features docking ports for Soyuz/Kliper (small arm) and Buran (large arm). It's not yet completed,but i'm getting there.

snip

Your station look gorgeous ^^

I have started my base on Duna and the first delivery is a Truck. Its a multipurpose truck, refueling, pulling stuff say payloads from my Falcon X Jumbo Transporter etc. Basically gonna use it to construct and move the base when needed and also Refuel Spaceplanes if needed. My Falcon X Jumbo Transport have none stop range to Duna and back (Laythe to) but I figure it could be useful to be able to load/unload the Jumbo if needed. One reason for refueling could be a payload delivery to Duna then going to Laythe and pick or move some of my stuff there for example.

The Truck is 43.26 Tons and thats a record payload for me for a nonstop flight with out refueling to Duna. But I did run out of jet fuel before the engines would have flamed out when climbing in Kerbins atmosphere causing higher oxidizer burn and I had almost no fuel for landing once back from Duna but I did make it.

One of the Kerbal crew members had to go and fix a flat on the Truck before unloading.

I also hope we get some resource management soon sens its pretty boring flying in all the fuel when Duna seems to have water at its poles that could turn in to hydrogen and oxygen.

screenshot896.png

screenshot924w.png

screenshot932.png

screenshot986.png

screenshot1035.png

screenshot1041.png

Edited by pa1983

I have started my base on Duna and the first delivery is a Truck. Its a multipurpose truck, refueling, pulling stuff say payloads from my Falcon X Jumbo Transporter etc. Basically gonna use it to construct and move the base when needed and also Refuel Spaceplanes if needed. My Falcon X Jumbo Transport have none stop range to Duna and back (Laythe to) but I figure it could be useful to be able to load/unload the Jumbo if needed. One reason for refueling could be a payload delivery to Duna then going to Laythe and pick or move some of my stuff there for example.

The Truck is 43.26 Tons and thats a record payload for me for a nonstop flight with out refueling to Duna. But I did run out of jet fuel before the engines would have flamed out when climbing in Kerbins atmosphere causing higher oxidizer burn and I had almost no fuel for landing once back from Duna but I did make it.

One of the Kerbal crew members had to go and fix a flat on the Truck before unloading.

I also hope we get some resource management soon sens its pretty boring flying in all the fuel when Duna seems to have water at its poles that could turn in to water and oxygen.

*snip*

That things a monster!

Spirit of Prescott, my second SSTMO bus, is Mun-bound.

NyAU3YC.png

Closing on MOSS.

DnsaFna.png

Then I was like...whoa...

pvdFxp7.png

Meanwhile, on the surface at Lonely Outpost.

OprbUF3.png

MOSS with Spirit of Prescott docked on the bottom of the main hub. Above is the first crew rotation shuttle. The end node is occupied by a failed Mun bus (not enough thrust to land). Currently being used as fuel storage.

VZIrtQU.jpg

I also hope we get some resource management soon sens its pretty boring flying in all the fuel when Duna seems to have water at its poles that could turn in to hydrogen and oxygen.

-snip-

I can say that you're a professional KSP player.

First (Return Manned) Mission to Duna. 17.0.

Mothership orbited outside Duna, lander deorbited.

Fuel was close... only the best pilot could pull off the mission..... but somehow co-planar orbit was attained with 0.34% fuel remaining in the lander. The Mothership managed to slowly thrust over to the lander, and our brave pilot Engles Kerman rejoins the crew.... (honestly the scariest 5 minutes of my life, from liftofff of Duna to rendezvous).

[h=1][/h]screenshot1348.png

screenshot1352.png

screenshot1354.png

screenshot1356.png

screenshot1357.png

screenshot1359.png

After watching the Orion Project Documentary, I set myself to build an SSTO that kinda looked like a Bullet shaped Spaceship. And here it is.

The KX-Deuterios I landed on the north pole of Kerbin.

uY0I0tY.png

R6tn6cP.png