Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

And Away we go...88 kourageous Kerbals have hopped on board

the Enterprise19 is off to explore the universe:

almost 2000 parts make this 19 H-cargo bays and 6 J bays to deploy the companion satellite relay's

then deliver 300 tons of base parts to be assembled on Duna and of course a mining rover is on board to harvest the needed resources

screenshot137.png

screenshot144.pngscreenshot151.pngscreenshot175.png

Edited by Jammer-TD
spelling

On 9/19/2018 at 3:12 AM, Triop said:

I really think this is the fastest and best rover I have ever seen. :o

This realism overhaul monstrosity can do 88 m/s (197mph, 317 kmh). The drums coming out of the middle are connected to free-moving circular hubs. The vehicle would tip onto its cockpit or sit back up its engines unless I didn't have everything hooked together with struts which act like big ol' springs. 

F1 race cars need smooth asphalt, this beast can traverse bumpy terrain at those speeds thanks to basically 2 meters of suspension travel.

oJZ0kNQ.jpg

And it works well! ...until

QeYUdrN.jpg

On 9/27/2018 at 8:52 PM, Delay said:

Some more screenshots of today's experiment.
Something looks real about this screenshot of Kerbin and I can't explain what it is.
1377wh5.png

And then here's one from the surface of the Mun looking back.

dsguf9n.png

the third one looks like the shot from "2001: A Space Odyssey"

With my obsession on Entry-Descent-Landing spacecraft, dropping rovers to a planet without an orbit (note my username), here is one of my two rover missions to Eve, with a really potent cruise stage that becomes a relay satellite after dropping the rover aeroshell into Eve at around 4000 m/s at an periapsis of 56 km. It's a little overpowered but, hey, my first time with Eve. I can do this better with a smaller vehicle, now that I know a bit more.

tdrHzE6.png

KDZqlZK.png

Entry was fine, descent was fine. But my overhead release of the rover's descent tower tried to use Separatons.

I learned that those little firecrackers would explosively blast my rover into bite-sized chunks.

A few reloads later, I lucked out and got the rover down intact and rolled it over eventually to the Explodium Sea-shore.

jwiA8JS.png

Edited by OrbitsR4Sissies
Wrong image links

One other photo. I was building, over a series of launches, my first Mimmus space station.

On connecting my last fuel tank, the Physics Kraken decreed Thou shalt not build imbalanced structures and the whole station exploded in a way that only the film Gravity could do better justice.

After a few reloads that confirmed the station would continually be Kraken-food in that configuration, I hastily rearranged station elements (love the use of the large Clamp-O-Trons for this).

The stable but unexpected result looked as if Skylab and the International Space Station had a love-child.

c7mhIW3.png

My very first station was a Skylab-like place, minus the explodey mess of the original. I named it "RE-Hab," realizing I would need it if KSP bonded me to my chair for too many days on end.

hnqJx4o.png