Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

*battlefield intro music intensifies*

was having fun with stock weaponary, developed three aircrafts with Missle Avoidance System, Crew Ejection System, bombing bay, bombs, Uncontrolled (able) missles and even turbo for one of them.

fdx5dj.jpg 29x8xls.jpg

This one is called ''Обьект-0П'' (object-0 aircraft carrier edition) Takes of at 90m/s without bombs, and at 100m/s while fully loaded.

fk0ahf.jpg xns1kw.jpg

Has 2 UMs (not shown here), Missile avoidence system and a bombing bay (yes, it is that hollow part in the middle, there used to be fairing) and turbo (just a bunch of solid rocket boosters)

It is called ''Обьект-2'' (object-2). 

And now for one of the most technological craft of the bunch

ap91yp.jpg1zogu4p.jpg

Object-4!

Bombing bay?

29cx9ub.jpg

Check!

Things that lure Comand Module Guided Missles away? (this kind of missle is the only one i developed in stock yet)

2zxrz1j.jpg

Check!

Quite accurate missles? (not really accurate though, for some reason they just swap direction with each other but land perfectly)

2pr7dvt.jpg

Check!

I don't feel like dying yet.exe thingy?

2duzhv7.jpg

Check!

I am still working on a proper helicopter and i am almost done with a tank.

All stock.

Buckle up, anatomically correct average 180cm person, there's no need to fall off when flying on Mars! A single engine from the Curiosity rover's skycrane used here propels a much lighter astronaut between sites of interest and a mothership rover with hydrazine.

wlTBGn5.png

Used to same effect here, on a wider but smaller rover that can carry out an extended mission with a NASA SAFE reactor from Realism Overhaul providing 100kW and radiation poisoning. Might ferry around fuel as well. It's just over 50 tons, so it's like going on a martian safari and taking a nuclear Tiger I tank.
Ep9LMgB.png
ZKB3BTe.png

Edited by KAO

So it's been quite a while since I've shared pictures here (Like 3-4 years xD), and I thought you guys should not miss the gem I shared on reddit almost a year ago, so without further ado, may I introduce my take on the Energia II (Uragan)!

KiLkFRU.jpg

cUFyu3k.jpg

4dWlqLL.jpg

8tBnSu5.jpg

cg6YVSP.jpg

AiubfXh.jpg

brHH6xh.jpg

ELDGxbV.jpg

egAw0Kv.jpg

s8l5JU6.jpg

ujPGtHH.jpg

WpOx46L.jpg

OxaHbBg.jpg

pZGUPdU.jpg

r3oVWxa.jpg

PU9awsV.jpg

"Show them why the Quarter was given the name 'Macross'  even though its a 400 meter class, no, show them why its this size even though its a Macross"

GDDeEQJ.png

Just put it together quickly on a whim, missing some details here and there, but I'm happy with it.

Edited by Mignear