Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Today i thought it would be good to say goodbye to my "Part Heavy Garbage in LKO" (was planned as a ion-powered interplanetary freighter, but with +400 Parts and 111mm/s² it wasnt capable of going anywhere).

Ofcourse we deorbited it at night so the kerbals dont panic.

screenshot314j.png

screenshot358s.png

screenshot361rp.png

Holy CRAP that looks epic! You did this at night to keep them from panicking?

Man, if I were groundside when that came overhead at night, I would immediately find religion and start praying for salvation from the impending apocalypse.

Hello, I am new to the game and the forum. I have been playing for about 2 weeks now (when I can get any time on the cpu at all) and I LOOOOVE it but I think everyone here understands what I mean. These images are to commemorate the lauching of 0.2 and the rocket-seet (I bet whe all did that)

owI9Jv7.jpg

m1NfEGe.jpg

SOXqVZQ.jpg

D0YtVfO.jpg

First flight of 0.20. Deployed the lander from Kerbin using the same Orbiter I've been using. This was the 18th successful flight in it

Edited by Sabor

My first flag planting, set by bob himself, the name is a tribute for him.

Why is there such a pronounced mosaic on the ground texture? Is that low graphics settings, or is this part of a new texture processing method?

Why is there such a pronounced mosaic on the ground texture? Is that low graphics settings, or is this part of a new texture processing method?

Low settings, I think. Strange that the parts and sky aren't point-filtered though.