Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

screenshot3.png

i tried my best, and it works!     Kinda.....

I haven’t tried this in a loooonngg time, and haven’t made a cv that unique b4..... it is an accomplishment... now only if I can make an elevator or 2 for the cv....

image0.jpg
here’s my 1st attempt ....just hanging around ;) 

Edited by Komander Faul

Some pictures of Kalnir-I, my space staion around Rhode (Beyond Home)

3x02io.jpg

3x02k8.jpgLooking at the view from the habitat

3x02lo.jpg

That's some interesting 'science' going in there

3x02nu.jpg

Bill gearing up for an EVA, and contemplating his existence.

3x02pa.jpg

Jeb here is getting ready to play Human Space Program do some important station admin.

3x033a.jpg

All in all a normal day on Kalnir-I!

Edited by The Dressian Exploder

I have been creating a fictional Military Moon Base vehicular line, mostly of mega tanks and moving bases.
 3rx95pf.png
1-B Tanklet
The smallest of the vehicular family, is generally used as a small reconnaissance vehicle, and often used to shuttle a single kerbal between places where a high speed transport is unnecessary. 
   2.4 Meters Long
   1.3 Tonnes
   Crew of One
   Top Rated Speed: 2 M/S
   (17 Parts/20 Min Design Time)

H5a2Akc.png
HY-SPE (High Speed) Cargo Transport (Boarding A Moba-2)
Used for long distance transport missions involving fuel or other resources. 

8 Meters Long
   12 Tonnes 
   Crew Of Three
   Top Rated Speed: 15 M/S

(130 Parts/1 Hour Design Time)
ywb1mMK.png
Galapagos-Class Mobile Heavy Base
Used for scientific exploration early on in the Space Programs Colonization efforts, they are now mostly used as a peaceful communications base for Researchers.
   18 Meters Long
   105 Tonnes
   Crew Of Ten
   Top Rated Speed: 7 M/S
   (490 Parts/3 Hour Design Time)

23eNqnR.png
MOBA-1/2 Command Base
Behemoth Command Base equipped for defense. Large tank cannons protect from infiltration. 
Interior is a large hanger bay, which has standing place for transporting troops, and for storing vehicles, and supplies.
MOBA 1 and 2 have different wheel profiles. MOBA 1 is pictured above, and was a prototype for the eventual reconfig, MOBA 2
It has a large uptop cockpit piloted by 6 mechanics and drivers and one captain at the very top. It's second cockpit is located lower down, and mainly used as a strategist room where the General fives orders. Living spaces are built in modules at the sides of the walls and the upper levels, and are small, but comfortable for the downtime. Most of the day is spent in the standing Hangar, Manning the arms, or other duties. It also has a massive blast proof 40 Tonne Hanger Door.
   44 Meters Long
   850 Tonnes
   Crew of Fourty Five
   Top Rated Speed: 3 M/S
   (611 Parts, 6 Hour Design Time)

LRsj0nP.png
tnYWACC.png
These images really paint a picture of how massive the MOBA is compared to the small Kerbal in the foreground
7nOSnim.png
Size Comparison, with humans. (The MOBA is the length of a plane!)

Looks cool, but I have to be that guy and point out that a corvette is not a battleship. A corvette is the smallest, fastest warship (as opposed to a coastal gunboat or similar), whereas a battleship is the biggest, baddest, gunniest thing on the water until an aircraft carrier shows up and sends its bombers.

Continuing my Millitary Craft Series
RXA-Quad Assault Craft
Medium sized High Speed craft used for aerial combat on 0/little atmosphere bodies. Designed for hovering. Equipped with two railguns, it has an interior capable of carrying many troops and cargo speedily across Minmus, The Moon, and other smaller bodies. 
   14 Meters Long 
   25 Tonnes

Crew of 4 (15 additional troops can be held as passengers)
   Top Rated Speed: 100 M/S (technically it can reach orbit, but for close to ground stuff, this is what i'd recommend)
   (250 Parts, 4 1/2 hour design time)

VK7blEw.png
6CEVBMH.png

4 hours ago, SkeletorHottestPersonAlive said:

Continuing my Millitary Craft Series
RXA-Quad Assault Craft
Medium sized High Speed craft used for aerial combat on 0/little atmosphere bodies. Designed for hovering. Equipped with two railguns, it has an interior capable of carrying many troops and cargo speedily across Minmus, The Moon, and other smaller bodies. 
   14 Meters Long 
   25 Tonnes

Crew of 4 (15 additional troops can be held as passengers)
   Top Rated Speed: 100 M/S (technically it can reach orbit, but for close to ground stuff, this is what i'd recommend)
   (250 Parts, 4 1/2 hour design time)

VK7blEw.png
6CEVBMH.png

ok what cockpit is that?

V-31 gunship-LD980xX.jpguI8x6GC.jpg1OFFiFH.jpgDMzjiP9.jpg

ADT-R stealth custrom interceptorCasExAm.jpgHcnOwIf.jpgU4CMCyg.jpgOF09gCa.jpgCc7r1FU.jpg

12 hours ago, callsignblaze said:

ok what cockpit is that?

It's 3 instances of a small lander can from Bluedog Design Bureau, pasted together to make one whole thing
 IWap0fx.png
Its glorious to fly across Minmus, aim in a direction, speed up to like 30 m/s, and keep yourself afloat on light puffing on the upwards throttle

I updated the Size Comparison with all my crafts! 
yb8tltA.png

5 hours ago, SkeletorHottestPersonAlive said:

It's 3 instances of a small lander can from Bluedog Design Bureau, pasted together to make one whole thing
 IWap0fx.png
Its glorious to fly across Minmus, aim in a direction, speed up to like 30 m/s, and keep yourself afloat on light puffing on the upwards throttle

I updated the Size Comparison with all my crafts! 
yb8tltA.png

thank you you rock

The Engineering team over in the SPH have been playing too many video games... they've recently unveiled this thing they call a 'Hornet'. We were of a mind to lambaste them for creating this but it turns out that it's pretty damn fun.

3mdgrNw.png

The UNSC AV-14 'Hornet' Attack VTOL first appeared in Halo 3, providing a human alternative to the Covenant Banshee. For Kerbal-kind, however, there's no such thing as a Banshee, or the Covenant. There is the Kraken, though that lurks somewhere near Bop so it's a bit out of reach. Quite why they decided to create an attack VTOL is beyond the folks in the Administration centre but they're rolling with it.

QYifSTs.png

QLi6zCE.png

To add a touch of authenticity, some BD .50cal turrets were added to the VTOL. No missile pods though, I haven't figured that out yet.

YoN6NVz.png

It may not be the most accurate rendition, but I'm happy with it. Now, off to fight some genocidal alien empire that hasn't encountered the Kerbals yet, that can only go well.