Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Hello Guys, I don't know if i've posted prolifically enough to deserve being recognized, but i'm back with my biggest build yet!
Building this was hell, i slammed my desk multiple times, they are so many revisions and stuff, but this is the final product! :D
Z8MGism.png
C-Tonne Class Military Dropship
A Large Military craft generally used for Cargo and Troop transport. It has the capacity to quickly move large scale Rovers and Tanks, and even other landing craft, and move them pass hard terrain, or even from Body to Body. Carries up to 100 Tonnes, carried and docked to the middle thin section of the craft. Due to the small gravity on minmus, it is able to hover near the surface, and drop a payload, without ever touching the ground. It Pilots like a whale, not recommended unless you can control large craft with limited SAS
48.1 Meters Long

180 Tonnes
Crew of 15
Top Recommended Ground Speed of 35 M/S
(620 Parts, 16 hour build time, 25 new gray hairs ;.;)

pPYYblm.png
Front View and Cockpit
uVgUHFF.png
Middle Shaft, with Loading Area
EyOuJ46.png
Interior of the Front
dhpqtWQ.png
The Long Shaft Hallway from the Front Section to the Back Section
PpGqapy.png
The Front Airlock
QoMhyhh.png
Selfie With The Stars
kjskGNu.png
Take Off!
kpgb195.png
The C-Tonne with the RXA
TSK20I7.jpg
The Updated Size Comparison!
I hope you appreciate the build, i certainly put a lot of work into it
it was absolute hell for me to design though, i've never been good at origami and trying to fit the wing shapes together properly was terrible
With 600 parts loaded into the game, it took me 3 minutes each time to ctrl-z which is the definition of hell!
Hope you enjoy it though! 

Edited by SkeletorHottestPersonAlive

2 hours ago, The Dressian Exploder said:

Is that the lander from the User Loading Screen?

Yes, it is. Although slightly modified to fit into my career save, where some parts of the original design is still locked. 

6 hours ago, Aelipse said:

Wow, that blur effect is really cool. Is that from a mod?

It's from KS3P. 

Its been a long time since I posted something here mainly personal and tech reasons but about a month ago I started playing the game again and I learned more including on sending a Rover to the Mun. I do not have Breaking Ground so no surface features :(

My team did a Direct Ascent to the Farside Crater sadly we did not have the science for headlights and the camera malfunctioned.

20200509131012_1_by_pudgemountain_ddwvg3r-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC81Y2VkMDg2Yi1hNTBjLTRiMWQtYmZmYi1iZGE5ZjE5ODI3NWZcL2Rkd3ZnM3ItNTBiYmEwODUtODY1My00YTllLWE0MjctZmM4MzhjNzExNTI1LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.Gn8NQ1oqaqYW3tkqoJGAFwRXOCgBRN-WFuCIKbz7kFQ

20200509132922_1_by_pudgemountain_ddwvg38-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC81Y2VkMDg2Yi1hNTBjLTRiMWQtYmZmYi1iZGE5ZjE5ODI3NWZcL2Rkd3ZnMzgtZGFjYmE1MmItNWQ1ZS00ZTlkLTg2ZjUtMGFiZDNhMjNhZmJlLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.V_4xk8DGf9rGwxBm9Abp8pesx2vWgEsfRl0xaIvW4bQ

20200509133252_1_by_pudgemountain_ddwvg2k-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC81Y2VkMDg2Yi1hNTBjLTRiMWQtYmZmYi1iZGE5ZjE5ODI3NWZcL2Rkd3ZnMmstZmRkMWQ1ZDEtMjU1My00OTA2LWI4M2UtMjdlODlmODhhYThiLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.7lkd6_887Walzlk03QdzNqaGDMAFw3tZJMrcGJlmmVQ

After about 2 real life hours of travel and occasional tumbling which resulted in lost of a antenna and the main solar panel(it had smaller backups) my team arrived and camped out in the Mun's Canyons for a Kerbin day before we had to go back due to low supplies

20200509154529_1_by_pudgemountain_ddwvg1s-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC81Y2VkMDg2Yi1hNTBjLTRiMWQtYmZmYi1iZGE5ZjE5ODI3NWZcL2Rkd3ZnMXMtZDRkYTUxNjktODBiNC00ZWFlLWI5N2YtOWI0ODU2MThiNGQwLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.v6W89TZVYZ2CYIcRxmQXqsmNnJ4H-qR97tNgZCh9Xac

Bonus picture of Kerbin rising when I was taking off from the Mun.

20200509164848_1_by_pudgemountain_ddwvg19-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC81Y2VkMDg2Yi1hNTBjLTRiMWQtYmZmYi1iZGE5ZjE5ODI3NWZcL2Rkd3ZnMTktYjAxYjA4OWEtNmJmMi00OGExLThhNTQtYzM2YWMxYjdmMmUzLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.Qsi-PGWLH4wdMf7TGU7rU6o3vkil_99PEWMiH5gwoPY

Here is an early morning shot on... actually, guess where.

RX8IrnB.jpg

Spoiler

Duna.  Blue sky there is uncommon.

This, my friends, is a ring of power here:

ZfDBJuA.jpg

Yes, those are mammoths.

And my favorite.  Sitting on the edge of the Mohole.

7tVaGNq.jpg