Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Following the invention of coloured rectangles of cloth, Jebediah took it upon himself to put one on the Mun at all costs safety was a secondary (or perhaps tertiary) priority. Indeed, shortly after landing it looked as though he may never return. Too much fuel had been spent in the landing, and he was unable to make the journey home! But Jebediah, being Jebediah, was not concerned. He had completed his mission, and now it was up to Bill and Bob to figure thing out from here.

ZOPUKMN.png

Only a day and a half later, the specially-designed M1X1-KM-L Jeb Retrieval Craft had landed a mere 2 km away. Jeb hooked up his RCS and flew for the first half, admiring the magnificent desolation around him. He then skidded on his face for the rest of the trip, having not been paying attention to the rising ground.

UvUsArc.jpg

On arriving at his saviour's ship (which was strangely lacking in landing gear), he was told by Bill to "Take a seat anywhere." Jeb, of course, did exactly that. Bill merely sighed, not even having to glance out the window to know why he had lost communications with KSC.

7sSJvTg.jpg

Fortunately, Jeb was wearing his custom-made pure asbestos space suit, so he wasn't worried by re-entry. The parachute trip down to the surface reminded him of that one time he tied his lawn chair to a weather balloon.

i5iAb8D.jpg

bbB1T6f.png

Safely back on the surface, as the two pose for a mission-successful photo, Jeb hangs back to hide the fact he ripped off the antenna getting out of his seat.

ymytpyo.png

New Clamp-O-Tron Sr. Holds ship together without so much a wobble. :cool:

Another part directly under the Clamp-O-Tron, in-line, is the large probe body.

No more using small cubit structural parts to attach the smaller probes to the sides of ships.

There is also a 1 meter version for use on the smaller tanks.

OiEEwYDh.png

Note to self: Don't forget to add ASAS to stages intended to stay in orbit. :rolleyes: I had a hell of a time trying to re-dock as the transfer stage kept drifting around.

But once I got close enough the magnets attached right away. No more annoying wait if the ports aren't precisely aligned. :evil:

New rover seats! No more makeshift ladder attachments to hold onto.

My method of making sure the rover lands in an upright position... by dropping it on someone's head. :D

Hey! He's wearing a protective helmet!

eNywk6jh.png

My new Flag and first Plaque.

0I7d2hUh.png

So Jeb decided to go on a mission to Mun while the engineers at KSC are working out the issues with the 3-man-and-a-rover Munar rocket...

RVuAkiJ.png

And then he went to Minmus because he had lots of fuel...

al4TmKJ.png

Nice view!

Another "U mad bro?" flag? Seriously?

HKZkIV4.png

Ok, not bad...

QkiXkUR.png

What a troll.

2ilRmad.png

WOW :0.0:

He must of had some carpet burns from that.

It was prob farther then that, but half the time Jeb was bouncing across the terrain from bumps I'm guessing, but he'd sudenly get launched into the air, and he almost hit the lander, I was scared for his life XD

Long story short: NEVER attempt to face-slide on Minmus's lakes to save RCS fuel just to look at rocks and the shore

I decided to develop a new, vertically launched spaceplane that was of a reasonably small size but also had huge potential for that size. The result is the Pioneer:

wTCXugD.png

y9PB76rl.jpg

nH7DyEHl.png

It has the capacity for a Mun fly-by, with fuel left over...

14fkuKBl.jpg

...followed by the capacity to return to Kerbin...

dgygJubl.png

...and land perfectly safely.