Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

A (failed) launch of my last mothership, seen mostly from IVA on a rearward looking cupola.

includes lots of stuff exploding as the various boosters are separated and collide into each other.

ultimately includes the mothership exploding, too, as a result of a staging mistake and stuff colliding with it

39vL63V.png

7seoKm0.png

88HzCfb.png

lvpLddI.png

dHjfLpQ.png

TAl4GE0.png

t8YEBqh.png

ORAZCcO.png

a9hvlB6.png

R0lKBnj.png

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The Dressian Exploder said:

Very nice picture there. What mods did you use for the lander on the left (not the LEM)

Alternate Apollo. It's a bit outdated, but it gives you the LEM as originally proposed by Grumman (aka "The Bug") and General Electric's proposed Apollo D-2 spacecraft. If you're interested, I've spruced up some of the config files to allow for inventory, science data transfer, and not blowing up on reentry from the Mun.

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/174665-wiprssro-alternate-apollo/&tab=comments#comment-3372122

18 hours ago, Jack Wolfe said:

Alternate Apollo. It's a bit outdated, but it gives you the LEM as originally proposed by Grumman (aka "The Bug") and General Electric's proposed Apollo D-2 spacecraft. If you're interested, I've spruced up some of the config files to allow for inventory, science data transfer, and not blowing up on reentry from the Mun.

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/174665-wiprssro-alternate-apollo/&tab=comments#comment-3372122

Oooh, shiny! Very nice looking mod, will defintely check it out!

• 2 weeks later...

The picture itself isn't jaw-droppingly beautiful, but the trajectory sure is!

Rr1qQUw.png

Trifecta- hitting Tylo, Vall and Laythe with a single trajectory and no mid-course corrections, all set up with a single course correction at the edge of Jool's SOI. That took a whole lot of miniscule tweaks to the node to set it up, hopefully I'll actually be able to pull it off in reality!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the perfect idea for a really cool picture

I’m gonna land on one of my spent lander stages, then repeat the process until there’s no more room

Easier said then done

I completely forgot about this

i'll try it later

Edited by Wizard Kerbal