Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Drydock anyone?

la06BALl.jpg

It still needs another bay on the other side of the fuel tanks before it is complete.

ypUHDV8l.jpg

Rodemy Kerman has a little look around his new posting. He oversees this particular bay, while another pod on the other side of the tanks oversees the yet-to-be-installed bay.

6EUlhuMl.png

Pretty roomy in here. Hopefully there's enough room for ships...

gORBcTcl.png

Despite the fact that the station is incomplete, the Libra decided to refuel. Fair enough really, the ship was going to Eve in a few days time.

6sfzCapl.jpg

Rodemy's view of the bay. Thankfully, the Libra fits in there nicely :)

16y5Gwyl.jpg

Time to go. Now, you may think that this is useless for ships with larger or smaller docking ports. Well, I don't use the large docking ports on ships for refuelling purposes, and the other bay will have a smaller port to account for this.

since everyone has such awsome Munar bases, i decided i needed an awsome base, too. Turned out pretty well and has proven usefull so far:

The Momuve, a modular munbase capable of driving around the surface at speeds around 20m/s, providing excelent utility whenever needed. Why build rovers when your whole base can be one? ;) (so far one of the most stable vehicles I have ever build. It can drive at max speed without even thinking about loosing control or geting airborn.)

bVYAkzk.png

JawKpOR.jpg

0g6vEQY.png

Hi all this my first post, thought ill show my first straight out of the hanger build which I think works perfect for an atmospheric craft. I call this craft ProType X. I will experiment with this to see if I can take this nimble devil into orbit :D

gBUSEDU.png

58CiWOW.png

1I2rmX4.jpg

4DCvzkl.jpg

This is my suffering. Spent the whole day sitting on Ike's north pole, waiting for a glimpse of the magic boulder...

pDSaZ2h.png

Ohhhh wow...... Not even a shooting star to wish upon??????

Never heard of the magic boulder!

Was that a station? My interplanetary craft did the same Thing. Twice. Now 100 more pieces of debris.

I think this photo prooves that the Kraken is returning.

It was two vessels docked. One was some fuel tanks, and the other was the transport that takes them where they need to be. I do have a space station, its immense, hundreds of parts, in Minmus orbit. I also have a very similar vessel to the one that boom in orbit around Kerbin, but it's stable. I got no clue why this one decided to go haywire.

Ohhhh wow...... Not even a shooting star to wish upon??????

Never heard of the magic boulder!

It's a tiny, evil little unmarked rock in a polar orbit around Ike. The only way to find it is to sit at one of the poles and just stare up until you see a little twinkling in the sky. :(

Well, we had a safe re entry where the Capsule deorbited, but the transfer stage made a perfect aerobrake and came out in a 53x20 orbit. I saw it and I was like "I can save it, I can save it!" It had a control pod on it so i could boost it to orbit, and, in a stroke of luck, i had put RTGs on it! I now have a new station!

IbOo5u0.jpg

A870ADDB396C5BBFA69E0268278C515F7434BC92

After days of secret construction, the enlistment of 11 brave (or perhaps stupid) kerbalnauts (including the great jebediah), Aurora Corp's secret "project 4", the Forbidden Liberty, is complete and ready to set sail to Moho. Destined to rebuild the companies prestige and put it once again at the forefront of kerbal based spacey stuff, this assymetrical monster is going full speed ahead!