Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Go Cross-eyed. I made a set and took some screenshots with the lazor cams. I then edited it and there you go.

bBPQiG2.jpgTQKJgRm.jpg

The arrows double as a merging guide too. Like the dots people use.

I idid something like that with a space shuttle i made and used the lazor cams on each of the wings thx for posting that man

A trip to Duna with mods and spaceship that was "assembled in orbit ehm... save edit.."

..snip...

"Assembled" in orbit or not, that is an awesome ship! Sadly, I'm now thinking of how to actually lift pieces to assemble in orbit... <head explodes> :)

"Assembled" in orbit or not, that is an awesome ship! Sadly, I'm now thinking of how to actually lift pieces to assemble in orbit... <head explodes>

I would love to be able to assemble this thing using docking but its just dont work this way :) - the point is - it looks cool and I`m having fun flying it in Kerbol System :) I've made my way to Duna and many other planets legit without mods, and now its time for some more crazy designs :)

I would love to be able to assemble this thing using docking but its just dont work this way :) - the point is - it looks cool and I`m having fun flying it in Kerbol System :) I've made my way to Duna and many other planets legit without mods, and now its time for some more crazy designs :)

Oh yeah, getting docking ports to work with that would be an exercise in pulling out one's own hair. Doesn't stop me from thinking how to do impossible things, just to see if it works... I haven't gotten out of Kerbin's SOI yet, but I've got a missions planned for Duna when the transfer window opens. I just now have some new inspiration on cool looking ships to send out!

Oh yeah, getting docking ports to work with that would be an exercise in pulling out one's own hair. Doesn't stop me from thinking how to do impossible things, just to see if it works... I haven't gotten out of Kerbin's SOI yet, but I've got a missions planned for Duna when the transfer window opens. I just now have some new inspiration on cool looking ships to send out!

I've gotten out of Kerbin's SOI, but I haven't gotten too the Mun or another planet.

"Assembled" in orbit or not, that is an awesome ship! Sadly, I'm now thinking of how to actually lift pieces to assemble in orbit... <head explodes> :)

There nothing hard in it, just cut to pieces with dock at both sides, small enough to lift(4-5 pieces), move by tug-block(some rsc fuel, thrusters and control), dock, undock tug.(last pieces with tug-blocks at radial decouplers). Straight construction. People build at orbit much more complicated things. Disadvantage is - with docks it will not look so solid. Train. I begin to think - maybe somehow hide docks in shortest cargo bay picies, slightly recessed to minimise gaps, not sure is it will work as I imagine it.

Edited by zzz

It would be nice if there were docking ports that were dedicated for construction purposes and required a specific alignment/orientation in order to connect. Imagine if the docking port sr. was self-aligning. You could have some freaking fun with that thing!

Then again, thinking on it, I wonder how hard it might be to convert a few of those B9 components to look as they do, but work as docking ports! O_o

Hmmmm...

This rover/jeep is possibly one of the best things ive ever made. Its stable, if i disable the steering on the back wheels, pretty fast, and light.

Havent sent this anywhere yet, just made it today :P, but going around Kerbin it seems pretty robust.

I call it the BL2-LR (if you know where i got the design idea from you'll get the acronym :P )

PYaGpOi.png

KkrrhvC.jpg

I'll probably make another version of this later with a seat instead and maybe 2 seater...