Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Done, thanks. How do you delete posts? Can't find the option

^_^

Unfortunately, no way to delete them that I'm aware of (unless you happen to be a mod), but in cases where I've dupli-posted, I just go to the redundant one and edit it to indicate as such. Usually something like

--post snipped as redundant--

or

--post removed for containing nuts--

:D

Synchronized Precision Atmospheric Interface with Bob and Jebediah Kerman. These two know how to deorbit and land in style!

bfxf.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kerbal International Space Station, which is my first try at making one. This thing was a WHALE to fly, almost could not get it into orbit at all. Once all stages were kicked loose including the nuclear engine it was more agile, but only barely.

4gha.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Station to Control on Three.

Go For Control.

Control, Station, it would seem we just lost a part up here. Can you task ground tracking to scan about 400 to 500 meters ahead of us in our orbit please?

Station, Control: It would appear a docking port is orbiting just ahead of you. What are you guys doing up there?

n6c.png

center of the final image is a Clamp o tron with the Station just starting to 'set' 'below' the planet'

Edited by AlamoVampire

The "M.R.B.O.S.S." is ready for Duna! This will be my first manned trip, so I decided to cover Duna AND Ike at the same time!

Modular Research Base One Stop Shop

Took 3 flights to construct. The Module is VERY laggy on takeoff. (It was heavier and more complicated, so I lightened it and removed some components)

6DGCfng.jpg

yrFg2pU.png

Let's take the tour!

Here we have the top module. This whole part will separate and enter Ike's low orbit. When the desired orbital alt is reached, the satellite will deploy and the rover will make its way to the surface.

vOQSl63.jpg

Here we see 2 side modules, these are the communications relays that will deploy to Duna's surface prior to the main lander, deploying one at a time. (There were 4, but the lag was too much for the smaller pieces, so I reduced them to 2)

n9iPezS.jpg

Finally we have the lander and 2 expedition rover (with super cool science-y instruments!) These were much larger, but due to lag and weight, were reduced in size.

oN6dVKO.jpg

I hope this all works out like I'm planning :P