Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

On lighthouse duty. Watching over. Allways.

FIlUolv.png

It was trickier than expected to get this here.

X6930RZ.png

Flying with style.

d27hALh.png

Not just a flag. It's a science becon! It has the ship's barometer on it, incase Minmus suddenly develops an atmosphere.

Bob would've happily kept pulling things of the spaceship and bolding them to the flag if I had let him.

LW33Ezc.png

Bob, A.K.A "stoneeater"

asPgqUk.png

Lastly:

s3xbpL2.png

Something's happened to my kerbals?

2Y94vBm.png

Edited by Tw1

Probe with nearFuture reactor+propulsion / b9 sensor package

cWoA79p.jpg

6ElpVLI.jpg

Airflow shader illuminates itself.

G1wLRmH.png

Time to finally wring out all the remaining science from the mun in one go (and return)

1TFABjm.png

Edited by jfx

This little spitfire of an aircraft could do it all! Loops, Immelmann Turns, endless Barrel Rolls .... Everything, except hold the engine on after landing! This was all well and good if we're landing back at KSC, but what about SCIENCE! expeditions that could use the engine after landing for, you know, returning? Introducing, THE LANDING-ONLY LANDING GEAR!!!

I added this third wheel to the back, under the engine, and removed it from the 'Gear' action group, and inserted it in an action group of its own. This way, I can have it retracted for take-off, and extended for landing! The engineers back at KSC are real proud of this one, saves a lot of engines! Happy flying!

screenshot154_zpsa8c26018.png

An extremely lucky Mun sample return

In my custom tech tree, i have no energy sources yet, and the batteries ran out shortly after liftoff from mun. This is where i landed:

ngrbw4t.png

phew. 500 science landed on the drone head because i could not orient the probe during reentry. Next to a cliff. At about 8m/s. Lucky drone :-)