Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

What do you intend to use that for?

Transporting Kerbals and medium sized payloads. It will join my armada of ships that will be heading off to Jool to make a Laythe Base. Once it gets there, it will probably be used to explore the other moons (I have landed on all of them in previous saves, but I never really looked around much...).

Well I have been spending my weekend sending out little research labs around the kerbol system.

Faly0Up.png

nm3r9Mg.png

KQRGN9k.png

A pretty shot from my Apollo based mun mission.

a78VEGI.png

When ever I post with imageshack the images come out small anyone know whats happening.

Edited by panfish5

Did you SERIOUSLY just quote an entire post, images and all, to make a one-line response? :huh:

Please start saying that to everyone who quotes pictures. It's almost always a series and it hogs up a whole page, and mods for some reason do not choose to say anything about it.

Well I have been spending my weekend sending out little research labs around the kerbol system.

Those look pretty nifty!

When ever I post with imageshack the images come out small anyone know whats happening.

Just a guess, but maybe they re-size linked images to save bandwidth for free account customers? Not sure, I know Picasa did the same thing (which I have come to appreciate), but if I want to post the big enchilada, I just go to the Google+ version and copy the URL from there instead.

Tomdan Kerman watches closely as The Shtuule takes off.

GUvCkBz.png

They were meant to be celebrating Doctor Who's 50th anniversary, but the only had santa suits in storage. Fortunately, they could work with that...

CovskXz.png

One of Shtuule's targets: A scientific instrument, bound for Minmus, that was missing a few parts.

Could be used as the core of a space station.

HoQ0UvD.png

Guess what this scientific equipment is for..

qKxjOBK.png

Landing The Shtuule, will Tomdan still be watching? Yes, Yes he is.

XvCNX2A.png

Edited by Tw1
Typo

I too have a space shuttle, though I don't use it anymore... and it looks horrific...

NdF12IZ.jpg

It's alright for lifting very abstract payloads in to orbit, but the cargo bay is nicely sized. (Yes, that is a rover wheel on the satellite, and yes, that is a Kerbal pushing it out)

ho5peLM.jpg

And yes, that cargo bay has opening and closing doors.

That looks almost like newspaper quality photos.... almost.....real.... I am impressed, VERY impressed... they could pass for the real thing... almost.

:)

***Last edited by sal_vager; Yesterday at 10:21. Reason: Do not quote massive posts, see the Good Conduct Guide on trimming your followups. ***

Must be a lot of prats on this forum then.... right? Lets see you edit every single post ever posted by a prat...

Edited by sal_vager
Lol

I wont tell you what that word (by pronunciatican only) can (also) mean in German. :P

Oh dear...

Should I tell my Kerbals to rename the fleet? The correct pronunciation is more like shuttle, but with the last syllable very exaggerated. Somewhere in between "Shh-toul" or "Sh'tule" is the correct pronunciation.

On the subject of awesome photos, here is the classy hab module of my Minmus establishment.

To the right, is one of the (possibly) offending shuttles, to the left is a storage thing for Oxygen and Monopropellant. (Eventually, for refueling kerbal suits.)

AIvLbn6.png

Apart from maybe adding a kethane converter here, so I don't need separate tankers for each resource, the originally planned modules of this base are done.

But scans detected ore deposits just a bit to the west. More detail will be in the mission report.

Also, here is something blowing up because the last version wasn't removed from the runway.

NWosmvl.png

Edited by Tw1