Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

ATTACK! Err, I mean: TEST THE CANNONS!

shTQPrI.jpg

So far, the turrets are capable of turning up to 100 degrees in both directions (left and right), and can change their pitch. Each one is loaded with 6 torpedoes.

Oh, and it's 100% stock too.

Craft file please? That's awesome.

ATTACK! Err, I mean: TEST THE CANNONS!

-- Boat pew pew --

So far, the turrets are capable of turning up to 100 degrees in both directions (left and right), and can change their pitch. Each one is loaded with 6 torpedoes.

Oh, and it's 100% stock too.

That's pretty impressive.

O_o

I'm not so sure I've ever heard that word used in anything other than a derogatory sense, until now.

Which word? Africa? It's prolly different when you've been working and living in Uganda (which happens to be somewhere in Africa) for 4.5 years..

Anyway Thing is; Internet connections here are rubbish and the easiest way to send life mission updates to somewhere else is whatsap. So i take a picture send it to a friend and fuggeettttaboutit. Next morning wake up upload some rubbish image to dropbox and dump it on the folder. In the exchange part of the forum I am more than happy to upload nice images and as long as you guys don't kill puppies over it I can't be bothered, deal with it. Don't think anybody complained when NASA send some rubbish image quality back to Earth in 1969.

Which word? Africa? It's prolly different when you've been working and living in Uganda (which happens to be somewhere in Africa) for 4.5 years..

Anyway Thing is; Internet connections here are rubbish and the easiest way to send life mission updates to somewhere else is whatsap. So i take a picture send it to a friend and fuggeettttaboutit. Next morning wake up upload some rubbish image to dropbox and dump it on the folder. In the exchange part of the forum I am more than happy to upload nice images and as long as you guys don't kill puppies over it I can't be bothered, deal with it. Don't think anybody complained when NASA send some rubbish image quality back to Earth in 1969.

"Coolies", actually.

Also, it's your choice how you want to send up the pics, I think most folks are just confused as to why you don't, but it sounds like the connectivity in your area is a pain to work with, and that's how you work around it. That's fair enough to be sure, but whatever you do, don't compare this situation to quality back in 1969. Back in those days, people were ecstatic they could get live feeds at ALL. It's like saying that people in '69 never complained about their internet connection speeds. The answer will always be a resounding "Ya THINK?!" :D

(..) That's fair enough to be sure, but whatever you do, don't compare this situation to quality back in 1969. Back in those days, people were ecstatic they could get live feeds at ALL.

And once again sarcasm was lost.:D As for coolies; I wasn't aware of the history behind the word. My apologies if I have offended any Chinese laborers:-P

so this F117 flies great as long as you go staight do some minor turns etc. Do something silly and it spins out of control or starts flying sideways. It's driving me cray. I've been trying to get it right for 2 hours now. yes.. impatient much :-)

Edited by WooDzor

You can view individual images in an album and copy the URL from there too, without having to pop a new tab.

I like Imgur too, but the 225 image limitation before images just go "hidden" is annoying. I don't know if links back to them still work after they're hidden, and if so I'll be swearing them off because I can't stand it when I go to read somebody's old post somewhere and the image link is dead. I don't want to be that guy​. :/

You can get past the 225 limit by getting a subscription to Imgur. It is really quite inexpensive. One year subscription is $24 US.

You can get past the 225 limit by getting a subscription to Imgur. It is really quite inexpensive. One year subscription is $24 US.

Eh, one more sub fee I really don't want to be throwing down for, especially since I'm already paying for the extra storage space with Google anyway. Maybe someday I suppose.

Bigger is better... right?

-snips-

Yes. Especially in tanks.

While everyone else is muddling about in 5-10 ton tanks, meet the KingPanzer "Z" MBT. 64 tons. 499 parts. Able to take out a battleship in one shot, from 10 KM away.

pCbe6p6.png

2X5otPI.png

zRLt6Su.png

Edited by zekes