Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

ladies and gentlemen, this is the result of me messing around with welding, the platform acts as one part, despite initially being +45 parts

11283539786_8234bf72a5_c.jpg

11283566214_0e73ba414c_c.jpg

so this got me thinking and I came up with the MLP! (yes, yes, I know)

featuring the four horsemen of the apocalypse

11283574444_37d3f8d6c8_c.jpg

11283570084_f66462fccd_c.jpg

11283546476_bf24e0cbc4_c.jpg

so it ended up being short-range artillery, if fired from the pad it reaches the outer ring that surrounds the pad. Gotta do some tweaking.

We are coming up on a very unfortunate page number in this thread.

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus

omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio

infernalis adversarii, omnis legio,

omnis congregatio et secta diabolica.

Ergo draco maledicte

et omnis legio diabolica adjuramus te.

cessa decipere humanas creaturas,

eisque aeternae Perditionis venenum propinare.

Vade, Satana, inventor et magister

omnis fallaciae, hostis humanae salutis.

Humiliare sub potenti manu dei,

contremisce et effuge, invocato a

nobis sancto et terribili nomine,

quem inferi tremunt.

Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine.

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus

omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio

infernalis adversarii,omnis legio,

omnis congregatio et secta diabolica.

Ergo draco maledicte

et omnis legio diabolica

adjuramus te.

Cessa decipere humanas creaturas,

eisque aeternae Perditionis venenum propinare.

Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire

te rogamus, audi nos.

For later reference.

So, i decided to make a Shuttle, since this is the new trend.Didn't tried to put anything in orbit using it, but i thing it's pretty powerful, having 4 aerospikes (from which 2 of them are at a 30 degree angle and one at 15, to compensate for the changes in the COM made by the lifter stage).

V1

Fn8ZXwm.png

V2 (which is basically the same, some minor changes to the wings)

AxRJHYA.png

MjmVxle.png

hW3sH2j.png

I had a strange bug with the quantum strut mod, so I had to disassemble the Orbital Assembly Station (OAS), ditch the module that was using quantum struts and reassemble with new modules.

screenshot157.png

I decided to take the Habitation module and make it a station by itself with a different orbit.

screenshot159.png

And this is how the OAS looks like now. I added a Kethane converter to fill the big fueltank.

screenshot161.png

Dunvis Kerman, first kerbal to step on this icy ground.

screenshot162.png

Converting this sweet Kethane into everything I want (almost).

screenshot163.png

More to come soon.

Untitled-1_zpsdecdc0cb.jpg%7Eoriginal

Untitled-1_zps64458b7c.jpg%7Eoriginal

Named Titania and weighting almost 28 tons, this long range OTV is designed for expandability, ease of use and good range with many payloads attached. The crew consists of 2 pilots that work in 6hr shifts in the cupola module, and spending the rest of their time in the luxury that their centrifugium habitat provides. The habitat can also entertain 3 more kerbals, for a total of five for the OTV.

Power is provided by a trio of solar panels, designed to work with good efficiency even as far as the Jool system. Titania has its own RCS system, and a high efficiency thermal nuclear engine is used to provide about 3k ÃŽâ€v at a modest 0.6 TWR in vacuum. Lastly, scalability is provided by 5 docking ports, 2 for 2,5m modules and 3 for 1,25m.

My first SSTO, the Jumping Jack. (Because that's kind of what it looks like?) I'm new to building working planes, so I don't know if all those air intakes are really necessary, or if I should add more to the SABREs.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I screwed up on ascent and wasted fuel, and ended up having to do my entire descent and landing on a glide. Worked out though. Now to scale it up!

After I landed on the runway, I realized I forgot to put batteries or some kind of energy generation part so now this aircraft is stuck there forever.

screenshot166.png

Not necessarily!

If you use the Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) mod, there are a couple of different sized "storage boxes" that can be loaded in holding racks on the sides of craft. (Some craft, like the ALCOR Landing pod, have this feature internal to them)

You can load up these KAS boxes with all kinds of things, pipe end points, temp struts, winch attachment heads, and various science and other utility parts.

Including batteries, solar panels and RTGs.

So a Kerbal can hop out of this theoretical rescue craft, pop the box off the rack, take it with him over to your jet there, and slap on a couple of batteries and maybe an RTG or two and you can then fly it back to the main landing stip on the mainland. No muss, no fuss.

Not necessarily!

If you use the Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) mod, there are a couple of different sized "storage boxes" that can be loaded in holding racks on the sides of craft. (Some craft, like the ALCOR Landing pod, have this feature internal to them)

You can load up these KAS boxes with all kinds of things, pipe end points, temp struts, winch attachment heads, and various science and other utility parts.

Including batteries, solar panels and RTGs.

So a Kerbal can hop out of this theoretical rescue craft, pop the box off the rack, take it with him over to your jet there, and slap on a couple of batteries and maybe an RTG or two and you can then fly it back to the main landing stip on the mainland. No muss, no fuss.

Yeah I know that, I have KAS but don't intend to use it for this aircraft as I don't really like what it turn out to be, it was a prototype after all.

I have a rescue plan for the kerbal but I will leave the aircraft there, maybe make an aircraft graveyard there and put all the failed prototypes there.