Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

It looks like Commander Jameson.
Jameson flies a Cobra MK3... this looks more like a MK1.
On that damned Thargoid "findandnukethemilitarysatelliteorsuffer29683029encounterswithshipsthatwanttokillyou" mission...XD

Clearly my thoughts behind the design for that fighter are too obvious. Hmm.

I did base the ship off those wedge-shaped ships (a Cobra, you guys are calling it?) from the videos for Elite: Dangerous. I've never played any of the Elite games, but I think Dangerous will be my first, when it comes out. I'll need something to fill the gap between now and Star Citizen, and Dangerous certainly looks like a brilliant game.

My version (or rather, the version built by this renegade company) has also received a slight upgrade in the form of two extra engines, albeit the big fuel-guzzling radial engines. And... wait, these guys are at it again!

1XmxBnw.png

Oh dear. Might have to go to war, here :(

Ussd5LS.png

(I actually quicksaved before blowing this one up; I wanted to keep this station...)

Clearly my thoughts behind the design for that fighter are too obvious. Hmm.

I did base the ship off those wedge-shaped ships (a Cobra, you guys are calling it?) from the videos for Elite:

Hehe I have the original game in it's box within reach. But How I'm gonna read that cassete tape into my PC :)

Ok, I managed to make my 8k cloud maps, and they look awesome even from a 100x100km orbit :) Also, from the ground it is also a bit more busy now :) Such a shame it is 4AM now... :S A few pics below, sorry for not putting them in a gallery...

screenshot101.png

screenshot102.png

screenshot103.png

screenshot104.png

screenshot107.png

screenshot108.png

screenshot109.png

screenshot111.png

screenshot113.png

screenshot114.png

screenshot116.png

091Yxgn.png

A look inside the AEIA Mk8. We're inside the outer booster ring, and you can see the trusswork I'm doing below to secure the payload to the boosters.

I have to make this work, because I cannot build another ring outside of this one. The AEIA Mk8 occupies the entire floor of the VAB.

Wow! That Kerbin is drool-worthy! How much would that cost in terms of RAM usage? I'm... not happy to let go of my favorite mods.

It is 50 MB more (right now) than the standard Kerbin clouds from the http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/55905-0-22-Release-5-3-Visual-Enhancements-Clouds-City-Lights, so yeah, not too light, but pretty :) I will share it after I am back from work in that thread.