Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Where can I get that godly probe? Ike and Leo. I loved that documentary. :)

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/hl-ike-addon-4/

Nice, Ike and Leo. Very pritty.

Do the thrusters also move, or is that a little to much to ask? :P

The thrusters are just B9 Aerospace jets sadly. :( I've never seen the movie/documentary thingy, I just think the design is really cool. I might rescale the engine sizes and stick some Infernal Robotics in there, though. Or just use the B9 VTOL jets, scaled down of course.

Low gravity is fun.

I tried making a slightly larger totem pole, but Bill kept slipping off of Jeb's head every time I tried to set down the lander and I started running low on monopropellant.

I went back with more RCS fuel so that Bill, Bob, and Jeb could get a couple more tries at their balancing act.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

K series of probes (K-10) launching. Sand lot version w/McJeb FzpRJgJ.png

Spider Probe (slime down K type prob) w/2 side glob containers attached: jn2ntta.png

With Ion engines as final propulsion and being light weight they can travel and move very long distances. :-)

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/hl-ike-addon-4/

The thrusters are just B9 Aerospace jets sadly. :( I've never seen the movie/documentary thingy, I just think the design is really cool. I might rescale the engine sizes and stick some Infernal Robotics in there, though. Or just use the B9 VTOL jets, scaled down of course.

I hadnt seen it either, and just watched out of curiosity. It's called 'Alien Planet', and its worth a shot :)

You could hide an air intake somewhere and use the B9 air nozzles to get an unlimited amount of thrust. Thrust will be low but those probes where never designed to go fast in the documentary.

Holy.

Mother.

Of.

Jebediah...

*mind-splode*

http://youtu.be/PL0oQoT25r4

Probably going to remove the nukes and add on jets, and more of them. Still very much trying to find out what this might best be. This was built in the VAB and without the benefit of many symmetry tools in the SPH. I will re-build from scratch in the SPH and see what happens. believe it or not when I sat down to the computer my intent was to build a very heavy Mun lander. I did not have a specific plan.

Edited by Guest

A couple shots from my first ever trip out to Minmus. No idea why the top part of the HUD is showing in the screenshot, I turned the HUD off. Very weird.

I landed on this stage, because with today's gas prices I didn't want to waste any fuel, lol.

2013-12-14_00004sm2_zps2fa496ba.jpg~original

Cool sun rise over Minmus, or was it a sunset?

2013-12-14_00003sm_zps6eda1002.jpg~original

I went straight from Minmus back into reentry. This is the result of a 3500m/s reentry.

2013-12-14_00005sm_zps203e2811.jpg~original

Once I knew I wasn't going to bounce back out into space, I staged. Looks awesome during reentry.

2013-12-14_00006sm_zps79f7f5fb.jpg~original