Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Jeb had a fun time doing the test flights for this shuttle somewhat reminiscent of the X-20 or Dream Chaser.

iSDCj7M.png

It was a pain to get into orbit since the wings provided extra pitch to destabilize it during launch, but adding tons of Canards did the trick.

CZw6ikK.png

Jeb wasn't there for the actual flight to orbit, that was Ludny and Merwig.

The space station that Ludny and Merwig docked to during the first flight of my new shuttle program.

yfMzgrd.png

I've tested its gliding capabilities already, but the real test is going to start once I deorbit it and try to bring it back to KSC.

While going through frames working on a video about my mun mission I saw this... I didn't know that Kerbals were this expressive, the only edit I have done to this image was cropping it down to make Avatars and profile pics... He was in the process of turning around to the right... And if you watch them in slow motion frame by frame, you find things like this... Because Daniel Rosas is a BOSS!

q3m1EKY.png

Whoops, there goes my keyboard. Gatorade everywhere! OMG that is an instant CLASSIC!
Oh my goodness... That is brilliant! And my keyboard is gone as well.

Thanks! Glad you liked it. :)

That version wasn't as stable as I would like.

UNKDgXj.png

But a further cargo version (using KAS cargo bays) made it past the tests and became the first module of my future Mun base. :D

HREoQi4.png

Edited by astropapi1

[TABLE=width: 800]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD]

That version wasn't as stable as I would like.

HAHAHA! I get it! STABLE! HAHAHA! No? Okay...

Hay, that'll be enough horsing around now. Rein it in before this topic goes galloping off the topic, mmkay? LOL

sup.jpg

On that note:

wut.

screenshot1161.png

[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Almost crashed into the VAB. see? :P

6W0ZtIl.png

Mini soyuz prototype on a round trip to the Mun and back.

nAStrUy.png

"Yep, looks like a rock".

iY4l1ZB.png

Bleep! Bleep! Bleep!

FiJ9T6M.png

A victorious moment for all kerbalkind. Paving the way for a bigger and more ambitious project. A mini spes steshun!

CDCNwtt.png

What do you guys think of my new flag? The text is just a placeholder. I'm making lots of flags recently.

b772CPP.png

Yeah, I know I've been posting lots of picture recently. Hope you don't mind. :)

Edited by astropapi1

-snip-

And that's a green light! :D

I'm sure you already recognize this rocket.

IWkgIIg.png

2RPYizg.png

Munar Landing Training Vehicle. That thing killed more kerbals than the rest of the space program, but they kept coming back for more!

N9737n6.png

My polar base will have to wait for supplies a little more than expected.

3zXVghe.png

XsRvvCl.png

Mini Saturn V. This thing carried that little lander.

s4rKaNU.png

What do you guys think of my new flag? The text is just a placeholder. I'm making lots of flags recently.

Not crazy about the flag, though I do like the idea behind using the flags to advertise.

I don't know why, I just have the urge to take the label off of RC cola and make it RK cola (I have seen this bit done with coke label already but I didn't like it and think RC is a better fit). Then use that as the texture for the fuel tanks and make a little story about how with the funding cut the KSP had to search out alternate forms of funding.