Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

My latest SSTO spaceplane going to Duna to deliver a 36+ Ton payload and then heading back to Kerbin. No feruling required.

My I present the Falcon XIIIB Galaxy STOL. She is all stock, even the cargobay so no mods.

j68o.png

10jq.png

owdt.png

a5bl.png

qjt.png

xdj.png

g9lh.png

rfxa.png

wmgv.png

qhqc.png

66bg.png

69t.png

tn0.png

qa88.png

rvcn.png

omcb.png

kwum.png

Edited by pa1983

The Coffee 03 Mun Base has its first module arrived and ready to science!

0b1d90a509e2cac41852d6932741c0f9.png

Solar Array has arrived - just awaiting a second hab module and also a rover so they have something to do.

a455a67f9fea26e65c613755a3d18ce7.png

This was a colossal pain to dock as they weren't quite lined up right. Constant gearing up and down and I finally got a connection.

My latest SSTO spaceplane going to Duna to deliver a 36+ Ton payload and then heading back to Kerbin. No feruling required.

My I present the Falcon XIIIB Galaxy STOL. She is all stock, even the cargobay so no mods.

How are you going to post a ship like this and not provide a link to download it.

BtW how did you do the cargo bay using only stock parts?

How are you going to post a ship like this and not provide a link to download it.

BtW how did you do the cargo bay using only stock parts?

Someone, at some point, discovered a trick - you can use a clipping bug to use landing legs like rotation servos, and then use docking ports to lock the rotated parts into place. The landing legs clip through your structural panel, and take it with them when they go back.

Like what Zekes ship or my prototype

Actually, I think cross between the two will be quite nice. From what I can tell, the Salvation seems to be wider, so I'll take that into account, but the torpedo launcher from Zekes' ship is going to be a central focus.