Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

My first manned mission to Duna. It was a success, sort of.

The first stage burned a little hot, but it still got me quite a bit of momentum.

Takeoff.jpg

Heading%20to%20Duna.jpg

Orbit%20Achieved.jpg

Chutes%20deployed.jpg

Once the chutes fully deployed my capsule and rocket got pulled apart :( Rescue mission planned for next year.

Onboard%20the%20rover.jpg

I actually touched down pretty close to my rover, about 1.7km away.

Edited by Parsnip

I was in the process of designing the Odyssey myself, it's as if you read my mind Sapphire!! o_O (or watched Oblivion ;) )

Good design BTW, is it Ion powered like the film version?

If it was ion-powered, there'd probably be a whole Oblivion franchise and Tet plushies by the time I made it to Jool. :P I took some liberties with the design and all.

Frostbite base, on the surface of Minmus. 9 kerbals call it home at the moment.

tCvBCWL.png

The base is 500m from the edge of a cliff that overlooks Frostbite Lake, hence the name (in fact, it sits in what I call the Frostbite region of Minmus).

YGSDT8a.png

And even with the diminutive size of Kerbin's second moon, the base is still but a speck on the surface.

sZFH7ns.png

I am learning to build and fly SSTO's and i am having a blast. Here are two of my best working SSTO's

1. The Hawk, under docking test by Bill, Bod and Jeb. It reminds me of the hawks where i live, while diving to get their prey.

iHOmfYv.jpg

vvyjHCn.png

2. The Sardine Box SSTO (since it's going to get cramped while on transit) for transporting 4 Kerbals into orbit and back. Wilzer was having a blast all the way from liftoff to landing, i think he's the next Jeb

b97vbEs.jpg