Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I'm surprised at how infrequently people build that rocket.

Nice picture too.

Not sure whether you're being sarcastic on the first statement... but yeah, the design itself is excellent, I've used it dozens of times and it's probably one of the most common, I just had never built an as-accurate-as-possible DIV Heavy... so why not? :D

LKO is getting a bit full it looks like.

-Snip-

I seriously just tried to scroll up to see what else you had on that list! :blush:

Meanwhile, the Soviet Kerbals completed the goal that the Soviet Union gave up on:

screenshot98_zps4212ba68.png

However, next time it may be wise for them to jettison the Service Module just a little bit earlier as not to hit a Solar Panel Shower:

screenshot135_zpsbc46ac6d.png

kaZiRe0.png

This is the Halo class USV light fighter. If you have seen Macey Dean's youtube videos you ll see the resemblance to his mosquito fighter. This however is unmanned.

weapons test

nCyY6vz.png

EWmLdD8.png

Now that all four Halo fighters are loaded onto the PGS Revival, she can now meet up with the rest of the fleet out at Minmus

gXwvDxm.png

This nasty bit of engineering is or I should say WAS the Jool One. In this configuration, she was over 300 tons and had nearly 470 parts total. Took 3 days to assemble in space, and once completed, it broke the game. It caused such lag I could not change to anything else in the game what so ever. So, I had to reload a quick save from when I was launching the 3rd of those 4 orange tanks or as I called them, cruise stages and had to emergency de-orbit that entire thing. What a shame. She had 5 Nuclear engines, one in the center that came up with the core ship and its truss/solar panel segment, and 1 per cruise stage fuel set. She was a beauty to behold, but murder on the frames per second. Time to redesign a Jool Worthy ship.

side note: guess I should have taken all the glitches it had as a warning to just abort the entire thing. It broke on launch soo many times, then the bizarre glitch I had yesterday with trying to dock those cruise stages to it where it warped around kerbin oddly.

gned.png

Edited by AlamoVampire

I'm doing a 2-kerbal Moho rover expedition titled MH1. This is the main drive stage of the lander lifting off (Very hefty rocket):

2q7A8oQ.png

Main solar sails retracted (Using emergency ion thrusters), drive stage ready to dock with the fuel tank & lander.

YPTZCkd.png

All docked & ready to go!

hxXz88G.png

Elsewhere in Kerbin orbit, a rover containing the two brave kerbonauts is awaiting departure after 4 days of preparation. First the lander will land, then the rover will land a ways away, drive across the surface (hopefully passing a probe lander sent almost a year earlier) to the lander, the lander will dock with the drive stage and head home. Seems pretty promising, I hope it is.