Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Most people use a public image-sharing service like Imgur or Photobucket, which require you to register a free account in order to upload images.

Thank you.

W4UF9yM.png

Jebediah in his snazzy new lander. Sadly, he lacked the dv to get off Mun, and has become a permanent resident. This was taken long before he found out he couldn't get home by crashing into Mun at roughly 350m/s.

SOME of you might recognize this insane... Neutron Star thing I created back in 0.18, for reasons.

BUT!

I re-did it!

And now it actually looks like a neutron star!

It's actually kinda ominous.

Great model but shouldn't a Neutron star be white since they should (theoretically at least) radiate the same energy in all the visible spectrum?

And I think it should be smaller as well due to the extreme gravitation.

/my 2 cents

Edited by lewille

Bye bye wings!

This is one way to change balance after your fuel is used up.

A5vXMvE.png

I haven't unlocked other wing parts yet.

CeFeMbd.png

Wetlands!

ZIIpK5J.png

That's Uluru in the background, from the looks of things. The kerbal version.

lJHZynF.png

Behold; Epic Areobraking failiure over Eve!

The ship is made out of loads of metal panels connected by small docking ports,

by assigning these ports to action groups I can cause them to disconnect in sequence and create this awesome effect!

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/Bw35T/embed"></iframe>

Hyperedit was used by the way, I am never going to get that thing all the way to eve without it :D

After building loads structures in this way; Satellites, Probes, Space stations and so on, I think I will combine footage of them into one destructive video!

by assigning these ports to action groups I can cause them to disconnect in sequence and create this awesome effect!

Hyperedit was used by the way, I am never going to get that thing all the way to eve without it :D

After building loads structures in this way; Satellites, Probes, Space stations and so on, I think I will combine footage of them into one destructive video!

Man that looked awesome! I'd love to see actual footage of it happening, would be a lot more epic with some tense music in the background :P

Man that looked awesome! I'd love to see actual footage of it happening, would be a lot more epic with some tense music in the background :P

How could I not put epic music in the background. Also, I just found Kerb-cam's Slow Motion Feature...

Man that does look cool, and nice job on thinking that up lol

But recently (for whatever reason) ive been watching documentaries on Shuttle Columbia and that creepily reminded me of it somewhat :(....small bits fall off then bigger then the whole thing destabilizes and breaks up in a instant....

The International Research Station with its newly attached solar-arrays!

Pictures do not download from personal computer. You need to place them on a hosting site such as Imgur and use the link feature to paste them in your post.

Unusual atmospheric effect in Kerban orbit.

wFK3ipv.jpg

I'm pretty new to this game so I don't know much about mods, but good grief how did you get it to look so good? (kerbin texture etc)

theres a mod in the add-on development forum. Adds city lights as well as clouds. That's Laythe in the pictures.

10566835583_7300a94bf9_c.jpg