Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

SOME of you might recognize this insane... Neutron Star thing I created back in 0.18, for reasons.

RmQNXiQ.png

BUT!

I re-did it!

And now it actually looks like a neutron star!

It's actually kinda ominous.

eqYOKOo.png

Is that Lugia in the fist picture?

Only whackjob makes his own landing legs

My latest creation has custom legs. To be shown of fully in time. My favorite part of that shot is the insanely happy kerbal just poking his head up at the bottom.

Back to photo sharing...

When your payload is 60 tons, yet your design call for it all to be supported by the one small decoupler, you want to make sure it's strutted on well.

I call this structure the strut basket.

AsWKfl7.png

Bringing the kerbals of Prograde City inside. I've never seen ones happier than this, they were moving and chattering, and generally being very active.

8nu58ex.png

They seem to be survivors of some kind of apocalypse...

I've got my suspicions, especially on that tower, with the huge Kerbin facing dish.

D3VFt8o.png

Meanwhile, Samford has found a lovely spot on Minmus.

3jgqJoZ.png

I think I'll start a colony here, or maybe just a caravan park. Or maybe this would be a great spot for my Minmus Institute of Space Science Stuff.

iRplwmM.png

I'm calling it Starfield Plateau :)

Edited by Tw1

us87foj.png

The Arkingthaad Tower Lander. The new model. Successful landing on the Mun. Easily the most hugest thing I've put in orbit and then landed somewhere else.

That thing looks menacing! Looks like a screen grab from a sci-fi horror flick.

A Munar direct ascent design, done on a whim this morning...

(Apologies for the image spam, I'm rubbish at posting albums)

LVNDOWD.png

5XuO6mx.png

pIlrHS0.png

9gROzCv.png

ahaQriS.png

7w1601e.png

S4vgyLr.png

Ready for trans-Munar injection burn.

2J5p4QK.png

Edited by Jack Wolfe

After deciding to remake one of my best orbital spaceplanes, I got a bit, umm, creative:

HEn282h.png

It actually works as well, which is awesome. I think I've got the hang of this whole space-shuttle-style launch system.

I0HEBoj.png

This version was merely the prototype. The two radial engines at the front of the EFT have been replaced with four 24-77 radials. The new version needs to undergo a flight test but should operate admirably.

5e1ikQd.png

The vehicle itself; Pioneer 2. What a beauty, even if I do say so myself :P

dirR4Sy.png

Glides and handles very well, but the range is a bit limited without the use of the rocket engine.

eOPqeiP.png

Safe touchdown just 30km shy of KSC.

So I took the basic Strugatsky jumbo jet included as a stock B9 craft, and decided I wished to put it into orbit. Basically, I strapped about 80 tons of fuel into the cargo bay, pointed a mainsail out the back, and set off:

cxfx.png

tnw4.png

That's one of those things that's just so clever yet so obvious to do in retrospect.

So I took the basic Strugatsky jumbo jet included as a stock B9 craft, and decided I wished to put it into orbit. Basically, I strapped about 80 tons of fuel into the cargo bay, pointed a mainsail out the back, and set off:

That's crazy awsome