Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Well, with the shuttle program cancelled it is now time for a much better rocket.

GNuOeF2.png

Booster sep!

Iu8NFLy.png

Annnnnd, Orbit! The second stage is powered by a Poodle and three 909's. The payload for this mission is the core part of the unnamed Duna Ship. It will be assembled in orbit and will carry 4 Kerbals on my first mission to Duna in Career mode.

tcFkIPy.png

Reentry!

wIfNB9K.png

At this point, a group of scientists mentioned to Gene Kerman that they need to do a visual inspection of the craft immediately after touch-down (it is this craft's first flight, after all). However, the recovery truck was missing. Fortunately, Jeb happened to overhear the conversation while walking by. So he came in, sat down, and took control of the ship.

GctzcFp.png

Only a moment later, the ship was conveniently touched down right in the middle of the R&D complex. Oh, and the fact the the RCS tanks seems to missing has not gone unnoticed.... (JEEEEEEEBBBB!)

HyAjB2o.jpg

Edited by RocketPilot573

I was trying to think of stuff to do with the new-ish X-310 Infinity, and after seeing how cool the Constellation mission would have been I decided to do a futuristic replica of it, with Infinity taking the role of Copernicus. So I made some modifications to it like a nose-mounted docking port (at least I don't need to make Orion because I already have one of those as my program's workhorse) and more scanning gear, and I sent it out to make sure it could get to Duna and back. So majestic! Like a space eagle!

XB7jxnz.png