NuclearWarfare

Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

Today is Australia day, our national day.

The traditional way to celebrate is with a barbecue, so I had one with kerbals.

Images of the mayhem to flick through:

Bwahahaha. *gasps* The pictures... omg. LOVE it!

Screenshot Dump!

XghF6xl.png

I don't even know how...

jWF9uE9.png

Ok, this is getting real old real fast...

4Iq7siy.png

New crew transport vehicle. The launcher is a modified Maiden 1 without side boosters. Cheaper but uses a lot of fuel in the orbital vehicle.

bhRhjDE.png

New space station. Kinda reminiscent of Mir (that's what I'm going for). It's in a 150 by 150km orbit inclined at 18 degrees, just to make things interesting. :cool:

XAR7HUQ.png

Internal view of the new station. RPM is a very nice mod. :)

Gratuitous Reentry from my first Duna mission:

Ji1k4iC.png

Duna Lander on Ike, with Kerbals who's names I have forgotten (It's not Bill, Bob or Jeb)

WPu3npO.png

Apollo Style Minmus Mission Side Profile:

sQc8xgA.png

2cq02nn.jpg

I actually didn't mean to land it like that, but it's pretty badass looking. I even managed to get the ship back into orbit (well, most of it).

The first functioning orbital satellite in one of my career modes. Some genius in the science division named it KerbOS, they've had no end of problems with it since :cool:

2013-11-04_00002_zps5382e2ff.jpg

I have a feeling that if there is one thing I should NOT be doing, it's taunting this guy. I still planted a flag in his face though.

L3hskQu.png

znBoV8h.png

x2kBqZP.png

Thomler Kerman performing inspections on the new Backbone module for Dir 1 (those docking ports can be concealed to protect them from debris!)

exfPPKP.png

This guy was on the end of Backbone, providing control systems for it. It has just finished a plane change of around 30 degrees and an AP boost to 327 km. It will be used for scientific research and has been dubbed "HE/IS SHORT," an acronym for "High Eccentricity/Inclination Satellite for Scientifically Hemorrhaging Old, wRong Theories."

The flight team for this satellite didn't put any scientific instruments on it, but they figure it can "Scientifically Hemorrhage Old, wRong Theories" one way or another while also defying the rules of grammar!

Kudos to those Kerbals for trying, at least.

Edited by OrbitusII

I really don't go to other planets enough. Here's an Ike set for you.

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y477/morrowindorion/2014-01-21_00010_zps90b767ca.jpg' alt='2014-01-21_00010_zps90b767ca.jpg'>