Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Messed around with some boat parts and Hooligan Labs today...

YOChL7m.png

IjykFYc.png

Unfortunately my aerial aircraft carrier is not usable. I kept dropping planes off the side when bringing them up from the hangar, plus it's 220+ parts, requires infinite fuel, and only goes 10 m/s, even with 4 KR-2Ls! And that's all beside the fact that I got a severe crash after giving it some propulsion!

screenshot58.png

Bill and the BD-5 Microjet. Weighs in at a whopping 1.3 tonnes, has 48 kN thrust peak, can do a maximum speed of 298 m/s, and a ceiling of 8,000 metres.

Also very fuel efficient at 0.04 units/second maximum consumption, carries 55 units of fuel, and has a CD player.

:)

My WIP retexture of the RSS Earth textures... Earth is now an oceanless, near waterless shell of itself.

North America

-- image snip --

Approaching North Africa

-- image snip --

Nice textures there!

Decided to launch a science plane and fly around Kerbin, the plane has enough life support for 193 days with Jeb and Bill. It will be a long mission.

screenshot9.png

screenshot10.png

screenshot11.png

A little diorama of a cargo transfer on Minmus. Unfortunately there is no shot of the cargo actually being lifted because somebody, possibly Jebediah, forgot to put a decoupler on the payload.

4BC05600EB9FDD68B60BAF7E7A8F5B7751611399

B142779BF0E6B84CD4872A82FD96A84E568D1B44

Loving the new X64 career Mode. Thanks to Jeb and his piloting, I have Rep from everyone, everywhere. Too bad we're running a little low on funds now, Jeb might have to resort to a goldfish bowl and a slingshot!

RgfNIRD.jpg?1