Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

The new Cygnus OTV II on its maiden flight around Kerbin. It's crew are heading to the WIP Skywatch Station.

akv6pER.png

The station had to power down once in orbit, but the Cygnus will be able to keep it going until the solar arrays arrive, plus the crew can watch over it. The station is being built as the scientific potential of Kerbin, Mun, and Minmus begins to dwindle, with only Mun being a really viable target for further exploration (that said, Kerbin's ground could still use some poking around...).

JRNN1iU.png

I have made a little cartoon-like intro for my Low-mass JOOL-5 Challenge entry. I have landed with a less than 10 tons vehicle on all the planets and moons, except Eve. With ion drive on most of them!

Click on the picture for the full story:

uLTGTB3.jpg

So I have a, umm... slight debris problem:

zdeBK21.png

Therefore, I've recommissioned an old, trusty fighter, the Hawk:

QMAgUlr.png

This ship plays host to the most enduring mod I have; Sunbeam Lasers. I've had the mod since 0.17, and it hadn't been updated before I got it. It's still working just as well as it did way back then (I've obviously had to add in a few things to the config file, but that's it). No updates (save for my additions), 9 game versions, and working like a boss. That's some solid coding.

Anyway, Skywatch Station is progressing nicely, although we're stuck until we can research some of the larger Near Future solar panels.

H6xlhUm.png

And there's finally a probe around Duna.

pc620RG.png

Lot's of stuff happened today :D

Found a really cool spot on the Mun today. Kerbin is nicely framed by the crater edge.

yqXhw0x.png

Highly recommend for someone to go build a base here.

pVVC6b0.png

How many Kerbals are on board?

I spot at least three.

Edited by Tw1