Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I was playing with the Interstellar mod and wanted to try out the beamed power parts. So I built this space station with a 2.5m "Aegletes" Fission Reactor and a 2.5 m Electric Generator and four Phased Array Microwave Transceivers. But the reactor onboard can only power one transmitter at a time. Maybe I'll fly up three more reactors and generators later but this is enough to test with. And it looks neat :-)

interstellar_beamedpowerstation.jpg

Here's some of my highlights in no particular order... I've been playing around on Minmus quite a bit recently

2014-08-16_00033.jpg

MoonBase Alpha on Minmus (Dr. Kerman's Private Research Facility outside of Kerbin Regulations. o.0

2014-08-10_00032.jpg

Fuel Depot Drop Pod Alpha, my first piece of Infrastructure on Minmus

2014-08-17_00030.jpg

Dr. Kerman is inspecting the Ion-Driven Hoverbike after receiving delivery on Minmus

2014-08-19_00022.jpg

Dr. Kermans assistant, testing out SpaceJeepOne. Dr Kerman warns Barnie, if he crashes into the research facility Dr. Kerman will strap him to a rocket pointed into the Sun.

2014-08-17_00040.jpg

Dr. Kerman is headed to Minmus after refueling to ensure that his MoonBase Facility is fully operational on time!

2014-08-16_00046.jpg

Dr. Kerman's Ion-Driven Hoverbike flying in Unmanned mode to MoonBase Alpa on Minmus

Edited by vectorbased
updated captions for photos