Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

YQZhcbE.png

Here's the Type 82 MEVA designed for my Minmus explorations, Its a bit hard to build due to the lack of battery on the seat module but its the price of being a compact design.

It can get deployed from an Alnair TKS in matter of seconds and its easy to use when assembled.

H6qYOjV.png

Some assembly required...

Jeb, standing next to the M-1A Scout, the first thing I've ever landed on the Moon. Also my smallest lander design ever. The tanks on the top are helium for the RCS systems, and batteries.

16151540781_8457c73538_b.jpgscreenshot30

in high orbit above Earth, performing Hohmann Transfer to the Moon.

16127656346_4f264cb177_b.jpgscreenshot17

the M-1B Relay carrier circularizing above the Moon. Scout wasn't able to land unfortunately because the antenna at the top shifted the center of gravity, and the RCS was not able to compensate.

15966135750_941b74a4ba_b.jpgscreenshot18

Incoming truckload of assorted pictures :0.0:

The MSI Super Soarer II, a long-range research jet designed to explore waypoints around Kerbin. It most definitely is not a secret government spy plane, despite the claims of observers who think it looks like a spy plane.

dgWNqui.png

Meanwhile, on board said aircraft...

7am4ivr.png

"You sure you know how to fly this thing?"

"Yeah, yeah, I practised with paper planes."

"Uh..."

-----

Jeb, Bill, and Bob landed in the desert after a mission to orbit Mun. Upon landing, Jeb went to poke some cacti.

qvanlvR.png

In Kerbin orbit, the IEV Stargazer STG-100-A awaits its first mission and cargo.

J4dc0DZ.png

And just a few hours ago, Milfrey, Maluki, and Frank fell into some contractual obligations and went to explore some sites on Minmus (I took a lot of pictures of this Aries lander, but I won't put them all here).

xXCiqgV.png

6qBoxkM.png

xLT8lk4.png

An MSI Chameleon research and training jet just east of the mountains that lie west of KSC.

fvIkeTi.png

And finally, an Aquila lander returning to Columbia Research Station after dropping some crew off at Celestia Base.

nc9S3yW.png

0D3614076D9DFBFA0B2A632A45FE73CFEB6E583D

99A197C3B708B0505ADC587E8A871A5BDF9A99E2

I love the reconnaissance contracts, they get you thinking on how to solve various problems. Like, how do I get a EVA report on the side of a mountain? Helicopter? Rocket car? What about when it is halfway around the world? Kerbal Space Program has to be the most fun I've ever had in a video game, and the weird part is getting there isn't the best part. The satisfaction comes from getting back again! And then planning the next mission!

Polyphemus-2, capable of housing 30 kerbals, and carrying about 30 tons of food, water, and oxygen. Alone it weighs around 100 tons.

15547121033_9cc0019c35_b.jpgscreenshot53

16164993411_3815f86e81_b.jpgscreenshot51

the upper stage powered by two efficient M-1 engines with gimbals locked, and two J-2 engines providing steering

15979587810_c1abc11f3e_b.jpgscreenshot48

the first stage, powered by 9 F-1/A engines

16166894535_398c8d75c6_b.jpgscreenshot46

~81000Kn gives it a TWR of 0.94 at launch, so I had to strap on four Titan SRB's so it could get off the launch pad.

15979470828_e01aacf010_b.jpgscreenshot36

This is a thread to simply let people share pictures. This is not so much of a discussion as it is a bundle of pictures and graphic stories of epic missions. Please, Please, Please only post pictures. I don't mind a few posts that are just words, but this is a photo shoot. Post a picture, tell a story, and let others bask in its glory. Thanks, and I look forward to seeing all your pics! :cool:

5uAdAqt.png

- - - Updated - - -

Mission to Laythe

Stunning Photos from the Jool System

The ship arriving to the Jool system, just missing a convenient Laythe aerobrake

EtXAz6M.png

The ship preparing to Aerobrake. A shot of the ship in perfect photo position!

hYgqa7H.pngHmm... Its getting hot in here!!

36TzOxX.png

Perfectly Calculated! Right after the aerobrake, we get an encounter with Laythe!

bxa8u51.pngGoodbye Jool! Thanks for letting us save ALOT of fuel!

cNVRKto.pngPerforming a Correctional burn so we can take advantage of Laythe's atmosphere

Sy3zeft.pngMy bad... I aerobraked too hard and quick saved, so I had to burn in the atmosphere... Embarrassing isn't it?

BOAy66W.png

The "Atmospheric Drop Lab" or ADL was sent just for effect. its a one way thing

JkP8cco.png

Well, thats my mission! This wasn't very carefully planned, I just dug up some photos from it. Thanks for checking it out!