Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

10 hours ago, Jack Wolfe said:

SKhjoQr.png

Surprisingly I really like that picture, the colour palate is great, black and orange go well. Plus the brightness of the boaster really draws the eye. I don't know if you did this purposely but great composition on that picture.(you get a like sir). 

5 hours ago, CG_Kerbin said:

Surprisingly I really like that picture, the colour palate is great, black and orange go well. Plus the brightness of the boaster really draws the eye. I don't know if you did this purposely but great composition on that picture.(you get a like sir). 

Thanks, you're very kind. I was trying out the Stock Visual Enhancements mod and managed to blunder into what you see here. I don't think I'll ever warp through a launch again.

I know this isnt as good as the other pictures on this thread but it is somthing i did when bored on a car trip. It shows the countries of kerbin, the shades show who there allied to (the same shade means their allied) and the arrows show where there attacking.http://m.imgur.com/HaE6ZbK

Edited by CG_Kerbin