Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

...okaaaaay.

Well how can I say Laythe Armadillo in one word?

On topic on topic: I'll think I'm gonna sketch up the skeletal/muscular structure for the Laythe Armadillo in case anyone is taking this seriously.

... OK! Trekkette, Chobit, anyone, news?

EDIT: YES! I DID IT! My tablet finally successfully downloaded one of the wallpapers. :D

Well, I emailed Chobit a copy of the second draft of the first chapter last night. Waiting to hear back from him, though.

Planning to start work on chapter 2 tonight. Or this afternoon if my finger ever stops bleeding... -_-

Well, I emailed Chobit a copy of the second draft of the first chapter last night. Waiting to hear back from him, though.

Planning to start work on chapter 2 tonight. Or this afternoon if my finger ever stops bleeding... -_-

Can't wait to read it. Anyway, I suggest you use a plaster.

There are no armadillos on Laythe..... yet. I've been pondering some wildlife to sneak into some of the backgrounds or general images. Since I've branched away from original KSP already by making Laythe tropical and habitable, I suppose it isn't too far of a stretch to invent some exotic looking animal and plantlife

Explain to me how this works.
Well this Forum theoretical allows you to open Groups in which the founder acts as moderator. Currently this isn't possible in the KSP forums but i already contacted some Moderators. Lets just see what happens.

Edit: I just received the message that this isn't going to happen at this time :(

Edited by Canopus

Alright, anyway let's brainstorm wildlife for laythe before the mods release the ForumKraken.

How exactly would a Kerbadillo look and what would its predators be? (besides cars and other vehicles)

I demand bioluminescent fish, mostly because that's what populates the ocean where my Laythecolony is located in my own Laythefic which isn't likely to ever be released. But also because bioluminescence is rather cool.

What has been created?

Will the Kerbaldillos be green like the Kerbals?

Well Kerbadillos have a protective hide/shell so in the environment of PfL Laythe so camouflage isn't necessary for them, I'd also think that there would be some large, colorful bird-like animals like the terror bird or parrots. As for Sea creatures, I've got y'all covered...*maniacal laugh*

@satcharna: they probably would be Bioluminescent because Laythe is further away from the sun and therefore, the oceans darker. I'll factor that into my Sea fauna.