Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

Here are some creatures i did a while back and i tried to go for a complete different anatomy (sorry for the horrible Pictures):

This is some kind of large aquatic creature:

2U9Ul49.jpg

And this is something that flies and catches small, insect like creatures with a long tounge:

bP6pGCm.jpg

Eh, I'm trying to imagine a Moon that's mostly Ocean having a pandora ecology...It's not working. Unless your specifically talking about the land creatures.

@Canopus: Well, that put me to shame. I could describe what a creature should somewhat look like and have you draw it.

They also look like they'd go quite well with the artistic style of PfL. I think you are now the entitled creature artist.

Back to brain storming for me. If you want an Idea for a sea creature PM me Canopus.

Edited by Rage097

@Canopus: Well, that put me to shame. I could describe what a creature should somewhat look like and have you draw it.
I'm currently learning Adobe illustrator so i could really scan and colorize them. Maybe we could do something like this then? Maybe i'm just creature designer, the better artist is till chobit ;) Edited by Canopus

Okay, this is what I've got for animal and plant life for the PfL-Verse:

Kerbol: It's a star... you figure it out.

Moho: Nothing

Eve: Basic algae and microbial life in the shallows of the seas. No life on land

Gilly: Nothing

Kerbin: Very Earth-like life, only a few minor differences

Mun: Nothing

Minmus: Nothing

Duna: Very rare bacterial life deep underground

Ike: Nothing

Dres: Nothing

Jool: Nothing

Laythe: Vast aquatic ecosystems and other crazy alien fish. Surface life is all beach-based, nothing inland

Vall: Nothing

Tylo: Nothing

Bop: Nothing

Pol: Nothing

Eeloo: *CLASSIFIED*

What? You show us Laythe as a planet with mass rain forests inland...And there's no animal life? I guess I'll be thinking of giant alien crabs.

GIANT ENEMY CRAB

Also: what do you think of Canopus's animal suggestion drawing a few pages prior?

What? You show us Laythe as a planet with mass rain forests inland...And there's no animal life? I guess I'll be thinking of giant alien crabs.

GIANT ENEMY CRAB

I guess all of the other pictures show Kerbin.

@chobit what do you think about my creatures?

*Freya shoots one dozens of times, it finally dies*

Freya: Well then. Crab for dinner, anyone?

Dariya: Ooooh, I know this great recipe!

*Nadari facepalms*

All of my yes^

All of it.