Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

Now I keep losing FB and Steam. I think the universe is telling me to go write... But I don't wanna!

I keep forgetting, the target fanbase is nerdy young adult males.... of course a more... mature plot line will be appreciated! :D

Do they travel to Laythe in the NautilusX like spacecraft from the pictures?

That one's a question for Chobit. He's art and tech, I'm writing and character design. Several drafts have big holes in the narrative with *TECH SPEAK GOES HERE*.

EDIT - Computer had started to hate me. Going offline for a bit...

That one's a question for Chobit. He's art and tech, I'm writing and character design. Several drafts have big holes in the narrative with *TECH SPEAK GOES HERE*.

I'm fluent in tech speak, may attempt to translate?

I'm fluent in tech speak, may attempt to translate?

Oh, most of the time it's tech related to the rockets that Chobit's designed. I can NOT get a straight answer out of the guy about them!

Oh, most of the time it's tech related to the rockets that Chobit's designed. I can NOT get a straight answer out of the guy about them!

I understand rocket tech speak. as most people who play KSP do after a while.

The Izumo fleet consists of a pair of Nautilus-X and MLV's, but it's open for change.

I'm sketching up some WIPs...right after I test out these new chips. Chicken & Rib BBQ flavour. *Nom* ...........tastes like seasoned cardboard. ONTO WORK!

The Izumo fleet consists of a pair of Nautilus-X and MLV's, but it's open for change.

I'm sketching up some WIPs...right after I test out these new chips. Chicken & Rib BBQ flavour. *Nom* ...........tastes like seasoned cardboard. ONTO WORK!

What a coincidence, I'm working on PfL tonight too!

The potato chips sound nasty.

PS, be somewhere I can find you, I might need help.

Not giant doom crabs, If I start making to many puns and references it'll get carried away

At least you realize this. I was getting concerned... The medical staff is going to be reference-crazy as it is...

The story is from before launch to triumphant return. In theory.

And here is the best blog I've ever read, and my source for "Dumb things that can be said in space"

Hilarious.

Now I keep losing FB and Steam. I think the universe is telling me to go write... But I don't wanna!

The universe is probably one of many.

And, at about 40 minutes earlier than usual, I present to you, this week's PfL teaser! Read the description, I don't want to answer questions I already have answered there.

Oooh... Love it!