Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

What about the spices? I'm not a expert when it comes to extra-terrestrial giant crab soup but I think some spices would be needed. Would that be the monopropellant for the spices with a dash of liquid oxygen?

You know, i've been wanting to say this for a while. but wasn't sure how to put it.

I kind of like the forums more before we had all these great artists sucking up most the attention of the forum people.

No offense to anyone that is running one of those artwork mega-threads, i just kind of find them... annoying. (i guess)

This is nothing against chobbit, PFL, or any other artist here. i'm just saying what i've been trying not to say for a few months now.

there should be water that is hard to distinguish from ice so this happens

486093.gif

You know, i've been wanting to say this for a while. but wasn't sure how to put it.

I kind of like the forums more before we had all these great artists sucking up most the attention of the forum people.

No offense to anyone that is running one of those artwork mega-threads, i just kind of find them... annoying. (i guess)

This is nothing against chobbit, PFL, or any other artist here. i'm just saying what i've been trying not to say for a few months now.

wait so you are complaining about amazing artists taking up all the forum space with their mega threads on one of the mega threads

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKRDKwWHh6iihbQJB8wbPkUbqpVejUuOlMd2JBLV82Ea8kROi7VQ

Edited by redwolfy

there should be water that is hard to distinguish from ice so this happens

486093.gif

wait so you are complaining about amazing artists taking up all the forum space with their mega threads on one of the mega threads

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKRDKwWHh6iihbQJB8wbPkUbqpVejUuOlMd2JBLV82Ea8kROi7VQ

That's not the point i'm trying to make.

What i'm trying to say is that i think that it was a much better time before the mega-art-threads came in.

and where else am i gonna get heard other than one of the threads itself.

Now, i'm not gonna start some argument over what i think.

What about the spices? I'm not a expert when it comes to extra-terrestrial giant crab soup but I think some spices would be needed. Would that be the monopropellant for the spices with a dash of liquid oxygen?

I was thinking Xenon. What with its cool-sounding name, it must be delicious!

That's not the point i'm trying to make.

What i'm trying to say is that i think that it was a much better time before the mega-art-threads came in.

and where else am i gonna get heard other than one of the threads itself.

Now, i'm not gonna start some argument over what i think.

make a thread about this then post on it occasionally so it does not get lost into the void

also upon looking at the fan art forum out of 50 results i see 3 mega art threads

@rewdew most of the attention of the whole Forum not really. You could say the same thing about all the modders.

I'm not gonna go all out on the modders because the purpose of the addons section is to present your addons.

The purpose of the fan-works area is to look at everyone's fanart/videos/ETC. not just looking at 2 or 3 threads then being done for the day.

I was thinking Xenon. What with its cool-sounding name, it must be delicious!

You can use the ion engine with it to slowly heat up the soup!

The radiation source in the RTG's also sounds tasty. Perhaps use both then?

I'm not gonna go all out on the modders because the purpose of the addons section is to present your addons.

The purpose of the fan-works area is to look at everyone's fanart/videos/ETC. not just looking at 2 or 3 threads then being done for the day.

See, originally, Chobit intended one or two pics. Somehow, it evolved, I got pulled in to write, and now we use the thread to keep in touch with friends and fans, and reassure them that progress is taking place. I don't know about other large threads, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same for them.

Personally, I like it when a creator keeps in touch with the fanbase. It reassures the fans that progress is being made and they aren't longing after a dead!fic/storyline, and it motivates the creator (in this case, creators) to keep working, because they don't want to dissapoint the fans who may have become friends.

To conclude, if you don't like the mega-threads, don't enter them. Problem solved.

You can use the ion engine with it to slowly heat up the soup!

The radiation source in the RTG's also sounds tasty. Perhaps use both then?

Ion-heated giant space crab soup, seasoned with xenon and blutonium? Genius!

So, what do you think Chobit and Trekkette :)

Chobit'll just say something along the lines of "FOOOOOOOD"

I think you guys are crazy. But, I'll see if I can work crab soup in without being too silly.