Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

Long story short, yeah. Trust me, the long story's much better. Even more so in person. (Who's jealous! xD )

Anyway and on topic - Wanna really piss off an authoress? (I love that word...) Have her plan to rely on a certain book, one that's a good read regardless of applicability to her writings. Then have her younger self donate it to charity in a fit of "Imma adult now~!"

On the other hand, I've worked out the VSA rank system, cleared up some background stuff with Chobit, and have a basic idea of everything that needs to happen pre-mission launch.

Persian? No idea. Freya was my choice and is German/Scandinavian, Dariya and Nadari were chosen by Trekkette, you'd have to ask her

And for programs I use a mix of Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0, Paint Tool SAI and Blender for the occasional 3D enlightenment.

-------------

Sorry I haven't been working on PfL over the past couple days, I've used the internet blackout to work on my hat and to organize a file containing over 10,000 images gathered over the span of 6 years

Once I've got all that organized I can sort out my sketches and get back to work

German

You son of a... The difference between German and Germanic is huge, you know? German is from Germany since 1918. Germanic is from Germania, which is a region since before Jesus Christ. Germania includes mostly Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, the Czech republic and Slovakia. These people believed in lots and lots of gods, one of these was Freyja. Freya is only a modern writing of Freyja. AND therefore it comes from Germania.