Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

You son of a... The difference between German and Germanic is huge, you know? German is from Germany since 1918.

So the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation wasn't actually German?

Huh. Then again, it wasn't actually Holy, Roman, or an empire either (according to Voltaire), so that's not too surprising.

But I digress. How's progress on the PfL front going?

You're new here, so Hello! Welcome to Postcards from Laythe!

How's progress on the PfL front going?

Should be back to it tonight, just about done sorting all 7,718 files I have stashed away in my various documents folders.

And planning my new spacestation design which hopefully will make an appearance in an image

Edited by chobit-389

I decided to go with this idea I've had floating in my head for a while:

reflection_small_wip_by_valhalla_studios-d6920m9.png

(note, the freyaness on the right is tentative until I finish the freyaness on the left. drawing perfect reflections can be difficult)

Edited by OdinYggd
Original post would have caused problems.

The best that I can think of is for you to go back to when you previously asked us to give you a argument for your staying. Go back and look at them, and see that we do greatly appreciate your art no matter what happens in the forums and see ,that even though it will retire eventually, we want to see it continue for now and not let all the work gone into it go to waste.

Please, stay.

The fan base. No matter how much you tell yourself that it doesn't exist, It does. And it's not amused. No matter how much you think that it doesn't care, It does. And it's grieving for you. No matter how screwed you think you are, They're there for you. No matter how many enemies you make, we're on your side and we'll drive them off like the cowards they are. No matter how stupid a decision you make, we'll forgive. Even this one.

If you close PfL, You've lost. THAT'S IT. Are you gonna let the morons that caused this win?

You are adored. The opinion of the Mods are irrelevant in this. We enjoy your work, and If you're going to let a group of butthurt internet dwellers get the best of you online OR Offline, we'll be disappointed but still backing your every move.

What ever your decision is, we are still all for you. You cannot be rid of us because we care about you. Ending PfL will fix nothing. All anyone has to do in this situation is "don't feed the trolls" They wanted this, and you let them win. That's not the battle-hardened and In-your-face Chobit we all know and love.

Also: consider the work that OTHERS have put in. You know who and what I mean. You want that to go to waste?

And listen to this, ALL of it. and try to make it relate to this:

I got one speech rage though short:

"Okay you a human ,and humans just don't stop. Every human got that urge you can feel it ,and that little voice in the back of your mind telling 'Go on Goooo on.'You can't resit it it curiosity that created this.After all humans just don't stop they contine. A human can say 'No one thought of it really ,but hey it is there.'that what makes a you."

Welp i tried ,or you can watch that episode of DW were the 10th doctor gives that mini-speech of how humans are humans ,and he likes that.(Which this speech is completely referencing.Also if this some how ends up alienating or something the entire human race well I am sorry i am bad at speeches.)

Edit:Did a few spelling checks

There's not a lot I can add. I've given you my opinions already. I want this to continue to exist. Because I think you're a great artist who deserves a fanbase.

Whatever your decision, I'm still your biggest fan though. :)

The image you just put in my head is oddly hilarious.

When you bring that up that gives me the image that they are wearing a monocle with a hammer that looks so steampunkish....I think i am running low on water...,but any who hope things get sorted out.

When you bring that up that gives me the image that they are wearing a monocle with a hammer that looks so steampunkish....I think i am running low on water...,but any who hope things get sorted out.

I was personally thinking something like Whack-A-Mole.

Ok then. With that settled.

Due to... reasons..., there is no teaser tonight. I'm very sorry; I'd hoped to be good with deadlines on this... There will be one within 24 hours, though. Stay tuned!

PfL Shall continue, however it will be under a new process, details coming later.

Thank you so much for continuing PfL Chobit. We now await the new process details, and breath a sigh of relief.

Edit: Yay! Teaser in 24 hours!