KSP'ers new and old, come say hello :D

sal_vager

Hi everybody. Spent all weekend totally hooked on the demo and just had to buy it on steam today. So far managed to orbit the planet and moon etc but can't wait to learn all the ins and outs of the game and hopefully mods too.

Hello everyone. I've been reading through some of the threads for a week or two, and now I have decided to finally join my first Forum. I tried the demo and became addicted to it and then brought the game. Managed to land on the mun, finally, and now trying to get a station into orbit to try and contain Jeb, Bill and Bob to prevent them from destroying the KSC. :)

Hiya guys!

Just bought KSP about four days ago, and am LOVING it. Just the sort of game I love.

I tried the beta, and that very same day I knew I wanted the full version.

Brand new to the forum here too obviously. Glad to be here. ... If things go correctly, you'll soon be seeing me as "artao" instead of "vaughn" .. had some registration issues when I tried as "artao". Trying to get that changed right now.

Marhaba! Lost my post count and a couple of threads in the Great Forum Fall of '13 but no biggie :D

I freaking love this game and im trying to get my local lebanese geeks forums to check it out, but it's been slipping unseen haha.

Cheers to all, old and new!!

I was recently introduced to KSP by a guy in a Teamspeak who was ranting about it. I'm a big space exploration geek and this is like a little dream come true for me :) So far I'm loving it a lot. It's a great game already and looks like it'll get better and better. Some awesome mods out there too.

I have found this game very fun and addictive even more than world of tanks series. I also was part of the forum wipe but I had not posted and just recently started a company hope to see you all in the future of this game.

Welcome everyone, I have been with this community for a little while now and haven't had the chance to post in this section.

I would like to say this community is very helpful and knowledgeable and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to browse the forums.

Someone will be bound to reply or help you along your space journey, also enjoy some of the challenges the community puts up.

Hello Guys: We was waiting for Star Trek the PC game to come out and in the mean time my mate got this and told me, I saw it and laughed...WHAT a mistake laughing at it..We are now so so hooked and play every night....only played an hour on Star Trek!!!

Hi, everyone! :)

I've been playing KSP for a bit now and feel like I can finally post w/o feeling a complete tool, so here I am with my requisite social graces and whatnot.

So far I find KSP to be thrilling, maddening, awesome, and terrible - of course, I love it. Playing and thinking about KSP seems to get my brain jazzed up to the point where I can't seem to focus on other things. Ah-well, it can't be any worse than my Minecraft addiction... right? :wink:

I love to help others with tech-stuff and whatever, so feel free to ask me anything, about anything.

Cheers, Kerbs!

Heyo, people!

Just now registered on the forums after about a month and a half or so of playing the game. So far, it's pretty great! I've been around the solar system a little bit (about five Mun / Minmus landings, Duna, Eve, about three close passes on the Sun, and a solar escape trajectory) and I'm interested to see what other people's ships are like.

So far I've had absolutely no luck with spaceplanes, and I'm also kinda looking for tricks when it comes to orbital docking (I can do it, but it takes around half an hour), so any input in that department would be great.

Anyway, I look forward to being part of the KSP community!

Hi there, my cousin brought me to this game, and I love it already. Played it for about 8 Hours on Steam since thursday.

but I am a terrible Space Pilot, my bigger rockets don't often reach orbit around kerbal, so I have to get better if I want to someday have a spacestation on the moon or fly to the far out planets in our spacesystems...

cheers,

Unfaced

Howdy all, I'm relatively new to the game, and have always had a deep passion for space. I'm still trying to get to the point where I can rendezvous in LKO without having /something/ go wrong. Like many "rocket" scientists, I am a bit insane. Just a tad. And if I can learn a thing about mod-making from the experts here, I'm certain I'll be a valuable member of the team.

Hi everyone, I've actually been playing for a few months, but only in small doses as the game pushes my laptop to its limits and it overheats :huh: I also had a moment the other day and deleted my saved game so I'm back to square one.

I've pinched an idea I saw elsewhere on here and started creating a database to hold info on parts and my test flights. Trying to play this latest game without losing any Kerbals, as if it wasn't enough of a challenge already :D

Looking forward to hanging out here and learning some stuff, I'm already very impressed with some of the things on here

Cheers, The Flower

Hi a new Kerbal here with a degree for rocket rocket science (came free with cerial packet). any advice for final decent onto Mun I did land but broke my rocket engine (was thinking of fitting air bags)

Hello! Just joined the forums - been playing for about a week. One of the most fascinating games I've ever tried - I can spend hours on end infront of it..

Recently had a successful landing on the Minius - however I broke my rocket engine.. so I sent a new one to rescue my Kerbal, however I broke that ship, so I now had two kerbals sitting there. I sent a third and larger ship to rescue the two first, but had another accident upon landing, and managed to crash into the other ship - killing all three Kerbals.. so much for a rescue mission :sticktongue:

Great fun, and can't wait to see what the future holds for this game!