[AAR] The Grand Tour - Voyage To The Planets

czokletmuss

Now is a tough time, and even a simple explanation would be more than expected from you, Czok. But, that being said, seeing the story continue is something we all wanted to see, and the fact that it is is better than I thought. Though, if things start to get worse, I believe I stand for all of us readers here, in saying "Don't worry about us! Worry about yourself and those directly around you!"

Semi-graceful words from a not so graceful person :)

Edited by Mr. Pseudonym

Now is a tough time, and even a simple explanation would be more than expected from you, Czok. But, that being said, seeing the story continue is something we all wanted to see, and the fact that it is is better than I thought. Though, if things start to get worse, I believe I stand for all of us readers here, in saying "Don't worry about us! Worry about yourself and those directly around you!"

Agreeing with every single word.

And this is why the community at KSP is the best I've ever seen. If only countries like the US and Russia could see the camaraderie, the friendship, the connectedness and know that this is possible on a much larger scale. We are proud of where we come from, but we are also proud of each other.

Thank you Czo, and SQUAD, for giving us the platform to celebrate each other.

And this is why the community at KSP is the best I've ever seen. If only countries like the US and Russia could see the camaraderie, the friendship, the connectedness and know that this is possible on a much larger scale. We are proud of where we come from, but we are also proud of each other.

Thank you Czo, and SQUAD, for giving us the platform to celebrate each other.

I Cri evari tiem. Now seriously, the community is great and friendly, but I seriously doubt seeing this would stop any country in the world from chasing goals like key position or resources. It sounds unfair, because it is Unfair, that's how the world spins. Let's hope the Kerbals live in a more united world. Perhaps their 6-hour day cicle won't allow them enough time to think about that :)

My point is more along the lines that this game, and the community that supports it, represents not just America, Russia, Poland, Spain, or any other nation. It's a place where we all come together and celebrate our accomplishments as well as failures. If on the micro level we can succeed at collaborating, rejoicing, and being amicable (mostly), why not on the macro?

Actually, I doubt that from what we know about the (original) goals of this mission :D

You have given me a new insight into my prediction for the ending of the story. There's still plenty of room for a happy ending!

*crickets*

Space crickets, just what we need. The only thing that could make this worse would be--

*space tumbleweed*

-- damn it, space tumbleweed. We're in trouble now.

On a more serious note, we can wait for as long as is needed, czokletmuss, so please take your time :)

Give him time, he needs a good break after writing all these chapters anyways.

After 11 months during which I used to release (more or less) one chapter every week small break was indeed very needed to catch some breath.

Apologies for those who are impatiently waiting for the next chapter (rest assured, having written 60+ chapters I'm determined to finish this story) but apart from saying "sorry!" all I can do before the upcoming release is - of course - to tease you a little more:

fgrAdTz.jpg

After 11 months during which I used to release (more or less) one chapter every week small break was indeed very needed to catch some breath.

Apologies for those who are impatiently waiting for the next chapter (rest assured, having written 60+ chapters I'm determined to finish this story) but apart from saying "sorry!" all I can do before the upcoming release is - of course - to tease you a little more:

http://i.imgur.com/fgrAdTz.jpg

You are a cruel man, Czo.

But that's why we love you. :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.