[AAR] The Grand Tour - Voyage To The Planets

czokletmuss

Okay, ignore this post - I've had some problems with forum (couldn't post) but it seems it's working now.

EDIT: Nope, I still can't post the next chapter. When I try I get "500 Internal Server Error nginx/1.4.4" :( Could it be because of the post length or number of bbcode thingies used?

Edited by czokletmuss

I think the idea was just post it as two parts, choosing a relatively good spot to break it without a rewrite.

Or petition the forum host to let you put up staggeringly huge posts.

Even 50% of the chapter is too much. Did the rules about post length changed or what? Koddamit, I have it ready to be released!

Kinda, I believe this is the same bug as the one described here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/75859-Forum-bugs-500-internal-server-error

EDIT: Nothing seems to work, I'm getting the same bug over and over again... I can't post anything bigger than this:

yEdh07v.jpg

CHAPTER 62

END OF TRANSMISSION

9RT2zRq.jpg

Edited by czokletmuss

Yes, that'd be an awesome reference. :)

Hope you can get the forum bug worked out, that's gotta be insanely frustrating!

I'll try to google the problem, maybe there's something I can do about it. Still, the next chapter (62) is done so I guess I'll just start writing chapter 63 :)

Hey, should I post something outrageously offensive to get a mod over here? I'll totally get myself banned if it means another chapter gets posted!

Haha, thanks but I think it won't be necesary :)

I was having similar problems yesterday, while working on Oceans of Eve/City on the Mun. The previewer thing was not working.

Hopefully this is can be fixed without too much trouble.

I already did that: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/75859-Forum-bugs-500-internal-server-error

I might just have to learn how to do KSP animations... and then try to turn this into a movie.

That would be magnificent. But it would take you several months to make KSP animation 40-50 minutes long and that IMHO is the minimum for this story (62 chapters!). :)

Wow. I spent all day catching up... never did know this wasn't just your ordinary grand tour story ;)

Also, after reading back a bit. BERTY comes back.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Also

Hello guys,

Just to let you know that this issue is being looked into.

I'm working with our hosting to fix it.

Cheers.

Edited by The Destroyer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.