[AAR] The Grand Tour - Voyage To The Planets

czokletmuss

>JOHNDON: What's lithob-braking?

MALLOCK: Crashing.

Extra 'b' there. Nice chapter, now I'm going to have to wait 'til the next one! :P

No, Johndon always stutters like that.

That insertion burn went better than expected, i didn't think the engines would survive that long. Can't wait for next chapter :)

Very good chapter. I'm surprised the engines survived that well.

Oh, there are much more surprises coming...

Magnificent! :D

Can't wait for more.

That turned out better than expected :D (I knew I voted for the right thing^^)

Nice chapter! Can't wait to see how the story proceeds. If they didn't pick up any signal at all, maybe their comms are fried? Otherwise this would probably mean... bad things :D

Yay for voting (Though I'm only saying that this time cos I picked the winning team :) )

I'm glad you like it! I'll use polls more in my future projects :)

I won't say anything naturally but one thing I can promise - expect the unexpected :cool:

I feel stupid for asking because someone probably did already, or I just missed it; where did you get those beautiful textures for Jool, etc. ?

In Grand Tour save I'm using Universe Replacer: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/44135-0-22-Universe-Replacer-v4-0

I don't exactly remember where did I take this texture from but if you spend a few minutes in this thread you should find it. PM me if you have problems :)

>JOHNDON: What's lithob-braking?

MALLOCK: Crashing.

Extra 'b' there. Nice chapter, now I'm going to have to wait 'til the next one! :P

No, Johndon always stutters like that.

That insertion burn went better than expected, i didn't think the engines would survive that long. Can't wait for next chapter :)

Yup, he always had p-problems with this.

And don't worry, next chapter may be released Sooner then you think :P

Amazing as usual, and with 100% less destruction! :P

I really enjoy how you incorporated all of the arguments into the argument. It really felt dynamic and it was pretty interesting to hear all sides of the story that way!

Side note: Did you actually get a NaN Kraken occurance in that photo, or was that shopped?

GG Czo,

Spuds

Edited by Spuds

Thank you very much :)

No, there wasn't a possibility of Ike encounter... unless we're talking about retrograde Duna orbit. Which kinda doesn't make sense considering Ike encounter was to save some delta-v and changing inclination from 180 to 0 would be much more costly than any savings from a slingshot.

And yeah, Hell Kraken was really. For a moment I thought the save was corrupted but luckily after reloading it's working fine. Grand Tour save is very unstable and crashes easily - that's why I make backup every time I play :)

Edited by czokletmuss

Wait Wait Wait

That last screencap... The spoiler that I was worrying about...

CZO I AM ONTO YOU

well, now everyone will be onto him once they figure it out >.>
What spoiler?

*goes to previous page and examines*

Oh. OH.

Beep... beep... beep

I'll probably post some sneak-peek screenshot(s) today, stay tuned :)

Next up: more horrible disaster, because czo is mean. :D

Nice chapter. Shame about Ike.

The engine burn went off without much issue, so that means something else has to go wrong. Just what might that "something" be, though?

And another great chapter Czo!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.