[AAR] The Grand Tour - Voyage To The Planets

czokletmuss

Best luck Czo. I know from my father's stories how was the situation during the 80s with the Lybians raining Scuds on Lampedusa, and I remember the Yugoslavian wars, and the NATO intevention in Lybia.

Keep safe, you and your family.

Thank you. I hope the tension will finally cease to rise sometime this week.

By the looks of things and the enormous ammount of support messages, if things really go bad and they get to you house Czo, just call for aid on the forum and you will get a personal army coming right out of the Kerbal Forum :).

EVACUATION PRIORITIES:

1-CZO and his familly;

2-CZO computer and AAR scripts (TOP PRIORITY)

3-Vodka recipes;

And that's it. Evacuate evabody, Before putin comes ridin on his bear.

I really wish I could do more than just wish all of you out there best of luck and hope for the best... Because if Russia goes to war, we will probably all be in big trouble, considering that Germany is not that far away from Russia either...

I really wish I could do more than just wish all of you out there best of luck and hope for the best... Because if Russia goes to war, we will probably all be in big trouble, considering that Germany is not that far away from Russia either...

And we all know what happened to Germany during the Soviet era

I don't really think we will see a fully fledged war between these powers, there are too many deterrents, aside de usual nuclear deterrence (no country nukes another, fearing retaliation), but economic deterrence. Any country going to war, be it US, Russia, or any European, would have its economy ruined by investor panic, trade connections shutting off, loans freezing, resource trading screeching to a halt and basically screwing up any involved country.

All teams, code Red, I repeat, code Red! Communications with Czo down, Not a chance he is a regular person and that logs off once in a while, send in the brigades, fallschirmjäger, Marines, Spec OPs, EVATHING! AND MOST OFF ALL, THE OLD LADY FROM THE CORNER SHOP THAT MAKES THOSE SWEET SWEET DONUTS.

Because, as it turns out, the threat of Russian military intervention is smaller with every passing day and the situation is slowly stabilizing (it's still bad but at least stable!), after spending the last several days reading news concerning Ukraine I would love to put it all aside for a time being and concentrate on something else for a change.

T minus 48 hours

EFJMoXP.jpg

Thank you all for support and kind words although I think Ukrainians needs them more right now than Poles, with Poland being NATO member and all - but we are always getting nervous when stuff like this happens near our borders and hey, after WW2 one shouldn't expect anything else.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.