[AAR] The Grand Tour - Voyage To The Planets

czokletmuss

It's mid-night in London. 8 hours later it's midnight here.

Now, Czo is probably sleeping (it's 1 AM in Poland!), so if anyone are willing to wait until on or past or before midnight to see the final chapter, I don't mind. I don't think Czo's gonna mind, either.

So, if my calculations are correct... > 12 hours. Probably Monday (:P)...

Rebooting to fill the gap? Interesting. I also have a new project coming very soon. Again, probably monday.

Edited by Tw1

Translation of name of song: 'We are Solevian(race assumed)'

Though I beg to differ. Czok don't mean to disrep Poland but boy is that song terrible. It's not funny and is a bit too disturbing. Actually it might be offending me too since I have Russian blood in my veins too.

And I'm not even female! I like those kind of jokes thrown in here or there, but 4 minutes of this-nope.avi

Edited by iDan122

Translation of name of song: 'We are Solevian(race assumed)'

Though I beg to differ. Czok don't mean to disrep Poland but boy is that song terrible. It's not funny and is a bit too disturbing. Actually it might be offending me too since I have Russian blood in my veins too.

And I'm not even female! I like those kind of jokes thrown in here or there, but 4 minutes of this-nope.avi

It's "We are Slavs", there's no such thing as Solevian (?).

Yeah, it's pretty bad but it's catchy - especially if you hear this in the radio every frakking hour... I don't see the connection between your Russian blood and this hip-hop video though. It was meant as kinda autoparody and to be taken ironically but honestly I think they just did this for lulz. But who cares anyways? :D

I'm gonna keep working on my AAR, as a refreshment. Still anxious for the final chapter/epilogue/part!

I have one last page to finish, then some editing and it's done. Be patient, it'll be released today (Warsaw time). :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.