[1.0.4] (2015-07-04) Telemachus – Telemetry and Flight Control in the Web Browser

Rich

On June 7, 2016 at 1:52 PM, Wonderbreadninja said:

Well, I cant go right, got no more table room, But I can always go up!

Nonsense! Jeb says add moar table! :sticktongue:
No room? Walls were meant to be ripped out! (or flown through in a rocket) :0.0:

Seriously though... AMAZING setup! :D

Edited by richfiles

I don't know why  but Telemachus isn't working for me, I followed the Guide, and already tried both antennas.

I use Chrome as my Browser and the Telemachus tab opens but it all visualizations say No Signal Found and if  I Right-Click the antennas I have an upload connectiion betwenn 200 and 600 bit/s but they don't appear in the Telemachus Tab and the Date that's shown in Telemachus is completely wrong

1 hour ago, Vulkaistos said:

I don't know why  but Telemachus isn't working for me, I followed the Guide, and already tried both antennas.

I use Chrome as my Browser and the Telemachus tab opens but it all visualizations say No Signal Found and if  I Right-Click the antennas I have an upload connectiion betwenn 200 and 600 bit/s but they don't appear in the Telemachus Tab and the Date that's shown in Telemachus is completely wrong

On 02/06/2016 at 11:03 AM, Wonderbreadninja said:

Did you download the version on the link above, on the previous page of this topic? The original developer has been gone for a while, and the first post hasn't been updated to link to the community-maintained version.

edit - @Vanamonde , would it be okay to edit the original post (stating clearly that it's an intromission by a moderator and not a statement by the original MIA author) to let the newcomers know that there is a newer version maintained by the community? I'm thinking just a short notice and a link to the post above.

edit 2 - Acronyms!

Edited by monstah

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 0:51 PM, monstah said:

Did you download the version on the link above, on the previous page of this topic? The original developer has been gone for a while, and the first post hasn't been updated to link to the community-maintained version.

edit - @Vanamonde , would it be okay to edit the original post (stating clearly that it's an intromission by a moderator and not a statement by the original MIA author) to let the newcomers know that there is a newer version maintained by the community? I'm thinking just a short notice and a link to the post above.

edit 2 - Acronyms!

The pattern in these cases has been starting a new thread when the maintainer changes.  Need to update the CKAN files and listings to point to the new thread, but that's not difficult.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

I'm the developer of KSP: Houston, and I've been working on a fork of Telemachus that supports 1.1+ and adds various endpoints that I need to grow Houston. Maybe we can coordinate and consolidate Telemachus development in a new repository with active maintainers? That would make the installation procedure much better for everyone, right now I'm having to package Houston 1.0 with my forked version of Telemachus.

Thanks!

Hi there, having no luck getting this to work. I have reduced my install to just the Squad folder, Telemachus from space dock and the latest module manager. The parts are in the editor and all the buttons are there but the link is 0 data and the debug file shows no mention of Telemachus. Help!ieDN0Q8.jpg

On 07/07/2016 at 8:07 PM, tcannonfodder said:

Hey there!

I'm the developer of KSP: Houston, and I've been working on a fork of Telemachus that supports 1.1+ and adds various endpoints that I need to grow Houston. Maybe we can coordinate and consolidate Telemachus development in a new repository with active maintainers? That would make the installation procedure much better for everyone, right now I'm having to package Houston 1.0 with my forked version of Telemachus.

Thanks!

Cool! I'm using Houston, and it's really good.

I had forked a version too which added precision control toggle. It was compiled for 1.0.5, from what I read it won't change the indicators from orange/cyan anymore after 1.1.0 and I'm not sure how to fix that... :(

Anyone knows how to change the maps, so I can play with RSS?

On July 9, 2016 at 9:57 AM, monstah said:

Cool! I'm using Houston, and it's really good.

I had forked a version too which added precision control toggle. It was compiled for 1.0.5, from what I read it won't change the indicators from orange/cyan anymore after 1.1.0 and I'm not sure how to fix that... :(

Anyone knows how to change the maps, so I can play with RSS?

Cool! Can you send me a link to the fork? We might be able to patch it and merge it in.

edit 2 - Hey. I wasn't aware I could request a pull to another fork. Granted, I've been a total noob on GitHub for a couple years... I'm gonna try to pull my precision control on your master branch, @tcannonfodder. But then, like I said, I'm a GitHub noob, so if you'd rather have a precision control branch on your own fork, that's up to you :) 

1 minute ago, monstah said:

edit 2 - Hey. I wasn't aware I could request a pull to another fork. Granted, I've been a total noob on GitHub for a couple years... I'm gonna try to pull my precision control on your master branch, @tcannonfodder. But then, like I said, I'm a GitHub noob, so if you'd rather have a precision control branch on your own fork, that's up to you :) 

sounds great! Try to make a PR for the precision control on my master branch :) Tonight I'm going to try to start the process of getting people over to that branch, notifying existing PRs in the old branch and trying to get the CKAN registration up to date.

1 hour ago, monstah said:

@Linventor yep, but pay attention to the recent conversation, the link in the first post will take you to an outdated version.

I found my answer after I posted the question. lol

Edited by Linventor

On 7/20/2016 at 3:45 PM, tcannonfodder said:

Great! Did you find the link to my most recent release? https://github.com/tcannonfodder/Telemachus/releases/tag/v1.5.33 Just wanted to make sure because of the different versions floating around.

actually, I didn't download that version of the mod. I got it from this link: http://spacedock.info/mod/742/Telemachus 2.0

I have a question. I know that you can change smartA.S.S. to smartA.C.S. in mechjeb, but is it possible to do this for telemachus?

...and does it matter if you don't have mechjeb installed?

Edited by Linventor