[0.21.x] Kerbal Crew Manifest v0.5.5.0 Released! 0.21 Compatible!!!

vXSovereignXv

I think you can fix this issue yourself. Under the KSP directory, you no longer put plugins into the plugin folder. Instead you go into GameData > make a folder called Crew Manifest, or whatever you want > and then make a plugins folder there. If that doesn't fix it, then I have no idea what the guys behind MechJeb did :P

I tried that and that didn't work, please help ;.;

The menu icon is disabled for now since the settings save is broken. I'll be looking into that in the next couple days.

For me the icon is working just fine. But i don't get a add button in major time. Is unstable

PLEASE people, if you are going to use the new version of this (or any other mod)...

DELETE the old stuff out FIRST. Dig the old Part files, and old Plugin and plugin data files for a mod BEFORE you load a .v20 version of the mod.

Am I the only one not able to get a fresh install of KSP 0.20 and [0.20.0] Kerbal Crew Manifest v0.5.3.0. to work with the seats?

No. The reason is, seats are not pods. They are more akin to docking ports that only kerbals can attach to, so unfortunately there's no way to actually spawn kerbals in them.

Well, maybe Sovereign might figure something out, but so I didn't see any statements of that nature from him.

Am I the only one not able to get a fresh install of KSP 0.20 and [0.20.0] Kerbal Crew Manifest v0.5.3.0. to work with the seats?

I haven't come up with a solution for this yet, but I've only looked at it for a few minutes. Like Mihara said, the seats are basically docking ports for Kerbals. They act completely different then the other crewed parts. I'll continue to look at it as I have time, but I don't promise anything.

I haven't come up with a solution for this yet, but I've only looked at it for a few minutes. Like Mihara said, the seats are basically docking ports for Kerbals. They act completely different then the other crewed parts. I'll continue to look at it as I have time, but I don't promise anything.

Ah, that makes sense why they cannot be the first part as well then. I`ll not hold my breath for the first Kerbal in outer space without a capsule soon ;)

yeah you can actually trick the game, the Kerbal just has to be at a certain distance from the seat: they could be on top of two different 100m high towers, separated by only a couple of meters or so, and it will still be able to board it.

I cannot get the latest version to work. I believe its my fault, but I'm running out of ideas. I tried the old-school plugin install, and I've tried extracting the .zip I got from spaceport straight to GameData, but nothing is working.

Right-clicking on hatches does nothing, and I've got no Crew Manifest button in the UI.

Yeah so where do I put the mod then? Surely not in gamedata?

surely you do.

I cannot get the latest version to work. I believe its my fault, but I'm running out of ideas. I tried the old-school plugin install, and I've tried extracting the .zip I got from spaceport straight to GameData, but nothing is working.

Right-clicking on hatches does nothing, and I've got no Crew Manifest button in the UI.

it's left click on hatches. sorry to hear it doesn't work, though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.