[0.21.x] Kerbal Crew Manifest v0.5.5.0 Released! 0.21 Compatible!!!

vXSovereignXv

This is a great mod, very useful. I only have one minor question: what does the "Badass" option in "Create Kerbal" do exactly? I've compared two created Kerbals, one with "badass" option selected and one without it; there doesn't seem to be any difference. Thanks again for your hard work!

I only have one minor question: what does the "Badass" option in "Create Kerbal" do exactly? I've compared two created Kerbals, one with "badass" option selected and one without it; there doesn't seem to be any difference. Thanks again for your hard work!

A currently-unused attribute KSP assigns to Kerbals. Jeb is the only one with a Badass values of true.

So I've been messing around with the external command seat a lot lately.

Tried to modify the cfg to add kerbals on launch but it seems it's not that easy. (I couldn't figure out how anyway.)

So i installed this mod in the hope that it would be possible to just add a guy to the seat while on the launchpad.

I read some comments about this a couple of pages back where "this was not functioning as intended" (collecting souls and whatnot.)

I would love to be able to do this.

Feels a bit awkward having to add an extra command module just to climb over to the seat,

then throwing the command module away before launch. :P

My question is: Will this be implemented at some point? (adding kerbal to seat at launchpad)

Or is it simply not possible the way this thing work?

Or better yet, does anyone know any way to modify the cfg easily to accomplish the same thing? :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I hope this updates for 0.22 soon....
As numerous people have said in just about _every thread you've posted that in_. .22 DID NOT BREAK PLUGINS.

Unless you've tried it and CONFIRMED it doesn't work, please don't spam with that question.

And in fact, this mod does seem to work fine in 0.22 (although I haven't tested it very thoroughly). I used it to swap out crew on the pad since I had forgotten to do so before leaving the VAB.

And in fact, this mod does seem to work fine in 0.22 (although I haven't tested it very thoroughly). I used it to swap out crew on the pad since I had forgotten to do so before leaving the VAB.

I'm having issues with it actually, but I think it's more of a compatibility issue with the new Kethane Mod version, .80. Once I install it, the icon for this mod is no longer showing up in game for me. I just get a little red "?" where it used to be. Tried uninstalling and re-installing after installing Kethane but still no icon.

Edited by Duckman33

• 3 weeks later...
I haven't used this mod since it first came out. Is this mod still useful in 0.22, since stock has the ability to add or move crew?

Stock is still limited in the way you can manage your crew. If you want to create Kerbals, reassign them on the pad, or transfer them in flight, you need Crew Manifest.

• 4 weeks later...
I'll be taking over :) vXSovereignXv did not connect since august.

New thread : http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/60936-0-22-0-Kerbal-Crew-Manifest-v0-5-6-0

Do you mean he hasn't posted anything here since august? The forum shows his last acitivity was yesterday. However, He gave this a free to use license, so no problems.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.