Where did you hear of KSP?

ThatBum

I was browsing reddit, and there was a post about some pilot playing KSP and crashing **** while in full pilot uniform catching a ride in the back. People noticed he was a pilot and crashing a lot of stuff that looked a like flight simulator.

Well I was curious to what KSP was, so quick google and here I am. Bought the game a few hours after finding the site, I knew this was a game that had to be supported!! I have a kerbal stuck in orbit now, going to have to work out a rescue mission ;) Have landed on mun, but could not get back. And now have a few sats in orbit and the start of station.. I am Hooked, this is going take up hours and hours of my time for a long time to come.. I have visions of all kinds of missions and bases, etc.. This is the slickest thing I have ever seen!! Can not wait until career mode, etc.

My freind has subscribed to a channel called cubehamster, so in my youtube "(friends username) has liked kerbal space program legend of the derp probe" I watched it and I couldn't wait to play it, so I visited thepiratebay because I didn't know there was a demo(yes you can call me a idiot because I used pirate bay). The next day I bought it, because it isn't fair to the developers to just play it for free. This is the best game ever build:cool:. I feel still sorry for that I used the pirate bay.:(

My friend who is teaching math and physics for students in the upper-stage (kids between 13-16) said KSP was very accurate in simulating orbits etc(he proposed to the faculty to introduce it to students when studying physics to get a brief introduction about orbits etc. Allthough these kind of have to go through SQUAD first right?), I belive this was around new year's eve, been playing it since and love it!

I found it while looking for information on centrifuges as artificial gravity habitats on Google. Came across a forum discussion that had something to do with it and was curious about what people were talking about. Then I realised it was a game.

Robbaz here as well. I revived my interest in space stuff last year, and when I saw the video I just had to get the demo.

I didn't buy the full version until it got to Steam, though. Now I can't play anything else.

Through the Steam Early Access games. I had Prison Architect from way back and started to see 'should I buy PA or KSP' threads popping up all over the Steam PA forums to which many replied 'get KSP - it's great'. So I thought I'd see what the fuss was about and got the demo. Bought the game the day after.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.