[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

All tests , balancing and cfg editing ask Dragon01... Gimbaling its 3 line in cfg file.

Most important thing... this rocket can good fly and playable...

Any tests with Payloads yet? Are you encountering the same problem with wobbles? Are we going to have to strut the payload down to the N1?

Nope, the N1 SAS (that's how Russian LES towers are called) needs to be larger. Note how big is the hole in the top shroud.

As for Block A, the model is perfect. Can't wait to see it done. BTW, you got the textures wrong again. :) Both A and B Blocks should be gray if it's N1-3L, as the model and Block V imply.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to testing it. From looking at it, you only need to finish the grid fins and the SAS. Can't wait. :)

LOK will probably use Soyuz-like internals, if not the exact same model. And I will be balancing it, which is what I'm waiting for. :) I've got a pretty good picture now of how the rocket is supposed to work, I'd like to put it to test.

Bobcat this looks great I can't wait to fly it. Any chance that the LK Lander will be updated with deployable comms antenna? Also any ETA on this latest beauty?

It's an unofficial rule on this forum to not ask for the ETA - you'll have to be patient (though I can't wait too) :)

Epic indeed. Though Block G-Block V connection could probably use a custom decoupler. :) But I'm sure it's planned, along with the SAS. Otherwise, the model is perfect.

Edited by Guest