[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

I will try reinstalling the game because nothing work for output log it's 23MBs big and nothing helps!

I think it's out of memory.

So how to fix that?

Don't think I'm stupid with this amount of posts im just 12 year kid lol

Edited by Djolox

I will try reinstalling the game because nothing work for output log it's 23MBs big and nothing helps!

I think it's out of memory.

So how to fix that?

Don't think I'm stupid with this amount of posts im just 12 year kid lol

How many mods do you have installed? If you have many mods installed, you should delete the parts that you don't use and/or set the game to "half-res" in the settings menu.

I already use Half-Res and i had 3 mods

I scaled down anti alising and Scatter density it should work fine now

and i deleted memory eating program now stock is with no lag try mods now bye!

And... Is anyone updating mediafire mirror

Edited by Djolox

I already use Half-Res and i had 3 mods

I scaled down anti alising and Scatter density it should work fine now

and i deleted memory eating program now stock is with no lag try mods now bye!

And... Is anyone updating mediafire mirror

What are your system specs

Is anyone else having problems with the Buran and Kliper being very sensitive to controls? They also act like they still have the old ASAS system, shaking themselves to bits when it's applied.

Edited by Exovian

Is anyone else having problems with the Buran and Kliper being very sensitive to controls? They also act like they still have the old ASAS system, shaking themselves to bits when it's applied.

Dont use the Kliper myself so cant say there, but the current release version of the Buran is probably the best flying version to date imo.

uhh bobcat for some reason the link to soviet pack on space port seems to be broken. Whenever i download it, i would try to open the folder containing the parts but for some reason the folder won't open and even though the mediafire link works, it is a old version so yeah....

just informing you of this

Edited by Helix935
improved grammer

Uhh bobcat, for some reason the link to soviet pack on space port seems to be broken for for whenever i download it. I would try to open the folder but for some reason the folder won't open. And even though the mediafire link works it is a old version so yeah....

just informing you of this

Added poncutation and caps for you :) (coze it took me 2 or 3 minutes to understand what you wrote)

Edited by shadowsutekh
That image is unwaranted.

Why is cooking your family and pets bad?

WeIl, I won't call it bad. It's just difficult getting everything done at the right time. Nothing like being all set to carve up Aunt Martha and having to wait until the mashed beagle is done. Things like that can spoil a whole family dinner.