[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

I understand his post and i found out that people that are not from english-speaking countries better understand bad grammar lol

That's not the point. Every single language has a punctuation. Just use it, it can make things much easier.

Edited by Netris

If you are going to criticize punctuation, please try to spell correctly. :rolleyes:

"poncutation" was a typo and "coze" was because I was too lazy to write because. But that was not punctuation anyway. And considering I'm not a native-english speaker, I guess it's ok.

What's with the LifeSupport folder? I don't want to add life support needs....unless I'm just reading into it too much.

If you don't install the life support folder, there will be no life support needed. So just don't install it if you don't want it.

LifeSupport is a folder inside GameData. Search it with file manager.

He asked if the LifeSupport folder was necessary for the mod to run, which it isn't I believe that he already does know about gamedata and mod folders, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to install the mod in the first place.

Wow. Nice to see the American Pack getting some attention. There's a shortage of american stuff on these forums, especially for "what could have been" parts.

I just noticed that there's not a single reproduction of the US Space Shuttle. But IIRC, you did already deny doing the Space Shuttle, right, Bobcat?

Well, let's say it's complicated. There's a Shuttle, the CSS, but it's broken. While BobCat said he doesn't want to do a Shuttle, he's helping fix the CSS.

Hy a downloaded the new America pack, but ont the rastermonitor a cant see anithing, a rastermonitor is black, i can switch betven wiev modes but is still black, a use romfarer plugin to, so i dont know what the problem

what wrong with CSS? i've tried it works...

I wouldn't call it "working." It goes up, and it does a pretty decent job of that. Coming back down, not so much. Plus a host of other things are wrong. It just beyond my expertise and skill.